Chapter 20: I'll Wait

★Time skip★

Today is Taehyung, Jimin and Jin graduation ceremony, Taehyung graduated with the Top student award.

"OMG! I'M SO HAPPY" Taehyung said while jumping.

"Congrats Tae, you'll be able to go to America with your dad" Jin said and hug Taehyung.

"Yeah, you can pursue fashion design there, but I will miss you alot" Jimin said and pout.

"Oh~ of course I will miss the two of you the most" Taehyung said and hug them.

"Don't forget about us okay? promise?" Jimin said pointing his cute little pinky finger.

"Promise" Taehyung said.

"Okay let's go out and have dinner, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi is waiting for us in the restaurant" Jin said.

"Let's go!" Jimin cheered.

Meanwhile Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon is waiting in the restaurant.

"I wish Jungkookie is with us today to celebrate this event" Hobi said and pout.

"Don't worry Hobi, Yoongi will update him right Yoongs?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, I'll call him now" Yoongi said and put out his phone.

--

°Japan°

Jungkook just came home from school it's the last day of their school year.

He lay in bed and sigh school really exhaust him, his eyes start to fall when his phone suddenly ring, he look at the caller ID *Yoongi* he pick it up.

"Hello Yoongs what's up?" he said.

"How are you Kook?" Yoongi asked him.

"I'm fine kinda tired I just got home, why did you call?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to tell you that today is Taehyung's graduation and he got the Top student spot" Yoongi said proudly, Jungkook suddenly get up and sit.

"REALLY?" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Yeah really actually we're here in a restaurant waiting for them, we just wish you were here tho" Yoongi said.

"It's okay Yoongs, I just wish I can congratulate him for his achievement" Jungkook said voice getting low.

"I can congratulate him for you" Yoongi suggested.

"No, it's okay, I actually planning to go back there in Korea and continue my studies there" Jungkook said with excitement in his voice.

"Really? it's good to hear it, we will finally see you again" Yoongi said happily.

"Yeah, I miss you guys, and I'm planning to talk to Taehyung when I get back" Jungkook said.

The call ended and Jungkook decided to shower after he finished he walk toward where Taehyung's photo is posted.

"I'll see you tomorrow my Tae" he smile and go to sleep he needs to get up early tomorrow.

--

The next morning.

Taehyung is now in the airport saying good bye to his friends and his mom.

"I'll miss you Taebear, take care of yourself there okay?" Taehyung's mom said.

"Of course mom I'll miss you too, I'm sure dad miss you too" Taehyung said and hug his mom.

"Taetae~ I'll miss you~" Jimin said and walk towards Taehyung and hug him.

"Aish, Chim is such a baby~ I'll miss you too" Taehyung said.

"Kim Taehyung! don't do something stupid there" Jin said and hug the two of them.

"Yeah yeah, I'll miss you two, Jin take care of this baby right here okay?" Taehyung said and point at Jimin, Jimin just poke his side and wipe his tears.

"Okay guys, so much for drama, I'll get going I don't want to miss the plane" Taehyung said and wave at them.

--

Jungkook arrived in Korea.

He's now in his room preparing to meet Taehyung when suddenly Yoongi open the door still catching his breath.

"Kook...Jimin told me they're in the airport...Taehyung is leaving today going to America" Yoongi said between his breath.

Jungkook is so shock he start to run while Yoongi is following him and drive his scooter to go to the airport, when he arrive there's so much people there, he start to roam around and call Taehyung's name.

"Taehyung!" "Tae!" "TAE!" Jungkook keep calling Taehyung but he can't find him, he fell on his knees with tears in his eyes.

"Tae..." he mumbled.

"Kook it's okay, maybe this is not the perfect time for you two to meet again, maybe you'll see him someday" Yoongi said while patting Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook got up and walk out from the airport, he ride on his scooter and look at the sky.

"I'll wait for you, even if it takes forever" Jungkook said and go home.

~★~