FOREWORD

SB19 the most popular P-Pop Group in the country is in need of Ghostwriter. Kyomi Minatozaki the aspiring songwriter was invited by SB19 Staff to give it a try and eventually got accepted by the group. She was asked to live with the members to know them better so she will be able to write a song that fits the group, but what will happen to her by living with the most hottest and famous pop stars with different personalities? What will happen if she discovered that the guy who's her highschool admirer is one of the member of the Most popular boygroup in the country?!
The Sexy but Coldhearted Ken Suson of SB19 but for some reason is rude and cold to her.

"Prepare your heart 'coz in just three seconds, you'll be in my zone."

Soshi's Note: Hi guys! So I decided to write a fanfiction of SB19, actually matagal ko na 'tong balak gawin hindi ko lang alam kong paano at kung pagsasamahin ko na lang ba stories ng lahat ng members sa isang book but I have decided to make a book for each member. So first stop is Ken Suson! *hart hart*

Bakit si Ken ang first?

Well he is my bias HAHA Kaya siya ang first! That is the very sole reason LOL

STARTS AT JULY 25: SB19 Series Volume I "Dating Ken Suson"

Sana suportahan niyo ang story na 'to. Thank you in Advance! *wink*