One Night Stand

Emily POV

We had just gotten back from California. We were all exhausted. I really needed a drink. I bumped into Rossi. He had a bottle of scotch and a couple of glasses with him.

"And where are you going with that," I asked him playfully.

"I'm going to Hotch's office. After the case we just had we all need a drink." He answered.

"Mind if I join you both?"

"Not at all, let's go."

We walked to Hotch's office together. For those of you who didn't know, Aaron Hotchner(aka Hotch) is my boss. Actually some days I wish he was more than just my boss. I have had a huge crush on Hotch ever since I have worked at the BAU. He is so handsome and cute. I just love seeing his little dimples. He also has a son named Jack. He is the cutest little boy ever. But, sadly being with Hotch would never be able to work out. He's dating a women named Beth. And I'm dating someone as well, his name is Chris. I just want to tell him how I feel, but that's impossible. Even if he did feel the same way, we couldn't be together. It's against the rules.

Hotch POV

I was working on some paper work when I heard a knock on my door. I looked up and saw Rossi and Emily. I stood up as soon as I saw Emily. It was like the Queen had just walked into the room. I said hi to both of them, and sat back down to finish the paperwork.

"Oh no you don't" said Emily. She grabbed the pen out of my hand and waved her finger at me. "I didn't come here to see you work, it's time for you to relax Hotch."

"Yeah Aaron, screw the job, let's have some fun." Said Rossi.

Emily poured me a glass of scotch and handed it to me. God she was beautiful. Emily Hotchner, that sounded good to me. But she was already taken, as was I.

Emily POV

We all talked for a while, the Rossi said he was going home.

"I'm headed home. You both should do the same." Rossi said.

"I will leave soon, just need to pick up some files at my desk, see you tomorrow Rossi,"I said.

He waved goodbye to us.

"How about you?" I asked Hotch.

"I'll drive home in a little bit." He answered.

"Drive, oh no. I don't think so."

"Prentiss I have a drivers license, I can drive."

"But, you're drunk Hotch, and I don't want you getting arrested for drunk driving. I'm going to call you a cab."

I took out my phone, but it dropped. We both went to go pick it up, and our hands touched. He apologized, so did I. We laughed. But before I could say anything else, I felt him leaning towards me. I couldn't believe it. Aaron Hotchner was going to kiss me. Then it happened. His lips were on mine. I could taste the scotch on his breath. I could smell his cologne. And I pulled away, but then I grabbed him and kissed him. It felt amazing, it was better than I could have imagined. Then he started tugging at my blouse. Then it was off. He took of his shirt, and I started taking off his belt. We moved to the couch and he got on top of me. Then he was inside of me. Oh God it felt good. I never wanted it to end. Then we were both out of breath. He whispered in my ear, "I love you Emily Prentiss, I always have."

"I love you too Aaron."

Then I fell asleep in his arms. I have never slept better.