𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓐 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓸𝓲𝓼

"Argh" Jenny moans as she twists and turns, slowly getting up with a hand on her head. She takes in her surroundings, not knowing where exactly she is. There were streetlights, a road, and a cozy house right in front of her. Then it clicks. This is the exact setting of the Halloween movie. She looks down to find eveyone passed out across the street like hangovered teens. "EVERYONE WAKE UP" Jenny yells, looking around to make sure no one else was there.

   Little did she know, there was in fact someone watching them from a distance. Everyone woke up with a wicked headache, pinching themselves to make sure they are indeed alive. "It seems we're stuck in Halloween the movie. We have to devise a plan to escape." Jenny says pacing around them. "Shayna, you know your way around these things. Want to enlighten us?" Jan speaks up putting a spotlight on Shayna. "Well, we just have to survive. We must arm ourselves and make sure none of us are alone. Michael is a relentless killer and won't stop for anybody." Shayna says as her body trembles from anxiety. "What about Laurie? Can't she help us?" Frances asks. "Judging by the way the TV didn't display her she might not exist here." Camille adds in.

   "Can't we just kill this guy?" Emilynn speaks up with sparkles in her eyes. "We can throw everything we have at him and he won't die, it just slows him down." Shayna says, breathing in and out to slow her racing heart. "This sucks..." Sera mutters as she ties her hair up in a ponytail. "Is it me or is our bodies different as well?" Kaila says while looking at an older version of herself. "You're right, I'm taller here" Kennedy says as she smiles widely. "Maybe because hollywood hires older people to play younger people, the tv aged us up" Jan informed. Lara and Shayna look at each other and shudder at the thought of a different but vulgar situation as to why they aged.

   "We need to leave, asap. This house belongs to him" Shayna says as she gets up abrupty and pats the dirt off her. "YOU SHOULD'VE SAID SO SOONER!" Emilynn yells, panicking. Soon a flock of birds flew away. That can only mean one thing. Something moved. No, someone did.

   Boot sounds can be heard as the grass crunches under each step. "We need to leave now!" Rosie yells. But it was too late, a man with a large knife wearing a captain kirk mask painted white with dark blue coveralls and boots emerges from the shadows locking his eyes with each and every one of them. It was almost like he was scanning his prey and looking at their most vulnerable places to strike and kill. He took one slow step and everyone bolted, grabbing the nearest person or people beside them. To him it was almost laughable, almost. If he can kill Laurie, what makes you girls any different?

   "Shit." Zway mutters under her breath, alongside her are Jenny and Kaila. "Great, we don't have the horror enthusiast, we are gonna die!" Kaila whisper yells but as she does Jenny elbows her hard. "We have to remain rational or else he'll find us quicker" Jenny says as she rips a piece of wood from the old house. "For now we must arm ourselves" The two other girls nod.

   Kennedy enters an old shed and flips the light switch. The lightbulb flickers until it is fully on, revealing a shed full of tools or for their sake, weapons. Kennedy makes a gesture for Jessica and Frances to come in and take the tools. The three of them help themselves, Frances picked up an axe, Kennedy a machete, and Jessica had shears. They all nod in agreement and make their way to the others. Rosie and Emilynn are hiding within a tree, planning to use the bees nest to their advantage. Jan and Camille are also hiding in another nearby shed playing science fair with the little tools they had.

    Meanwhile with the wives, or that's what the group dubbed them, Kini, Lara, Shayna, and Sera set up a trap using Kini as a plan B if all else fails. Michael was in close range, the breathing and light footsteps made the world slow down. The only company was the moon, themselves, and a ruthless killer. Lara was out in the open, waiting patiently but was trembling knowing that she was bait. Michael made his way through the darkness, peeking from a bush staring at the girl in question. Then he made his presence known by stepping out. Making his way towards the girl, his hand's grip on the knife tightening.

   Even at the sight of the cold blooded killer, Lara stood her ground even waving towards him in a sheepish way. She wondered why she did this knowing it had no effect but her nerves got the best of her. Michael tilted his head wondering why would a girl be so inviting when death was at her door. That is until the wire he stepped on unleashed a blanket covering his vision. Kini drop kicked him sending him to the floor, Sera hurriedly ties him up with a hose, and Shayna stabs a glass shard deep into his back.

   They all step back and run as far as they can, Kini grabbing Lara in the process. While going on their way, Michael ripped the hose and tore off the blanket having one glance at the girl who piqued his interest. Taking the glass shard off him, he planned on approaching the next set of girls.

   "You did such a good job Lara!" Kini says excitedly. "Yep, I would have been a terrible mess if I were you" Sera adds in. Shayna nods, "It won't keep him down long so we must keep running." A weird portal opens up suddenly and they all fall in, closing after the last person is in. In the meantime Frances threw the axe at Michael hitting him right into the shoulder. Kennedy lunges at him, machete in hand whacking his leg to make Michael fall successfully. Jessica also does some damage aiming for the legs.

    All of the commotion signaled the others to come out of hiding. A gunshot was heard as Michael got headshotted from a distance. Jan and Camille revealing themselves with their makeshift gun. Jenny coughing with a bruised neck, Zway unconscious while Kaila props her up. "Eat lead fucker" Jenny says as she spits on him. Emilynn and Rosie revealed themselves last with some bee stings. "Um, guys where are th-" Rosie says but was cut off with a portal opening and swallowing them whole.