𝓒𝓗 17 𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓪: 𝓑𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮

Let's just say the woman would not stop making references to minecraft. The poor miner has no idea what it is and why the hell does she keep talking about it, but he would rather take that than have any talk about "love". He absolutely hates anything to do with the word, even the slightest relation to that word or Valentine's Day will make him go feral. Did that stop Kaila with her minecraft pick up lines, of course not. "Wanna put your minecraft bed next to mine?" Kaila nudges the man with her elbow as a pickaxe almost pokes her eye out. The portal was generous, giving them a little cabin right next to the mines so Harry can still do his "work". They tolerate each other to a degree, Kaila being a supposed "housewife" because she literally can't go anywhere. Will Harry ever admit that he confides in such a beautiful girl, fuck no.

   At first they hated each other, of course, mostly killing or mortally wounding the other. Kaila needed a break, venturing off into the city, finally understanding the man's backstory through the rumors; he went insane and ate people when he was stuck in the mines to survive due to a methane gas accident caused by two supervisors that wanted to go to the Valentine's Day dance early. She was basically stuck with him, the portal never let her out like that again, being bound to the cabin or mines, after obtaining the information. Both seeing as they have no one else in the entire world to talk to, they hang out more and more. Kaila just says he's being a "tsundere" making the miner more confused. This man has been through a lot, and now a girl that talks nonsense is bound to him, can it get any worse? He doesn't talk much, but that didn't mean he wasn't open to discuss about the things that spewed out of her mouth and that's when they clicked.

   Her having at least a good amount of knowledge of mines due to minecraft again, made him find her interesting. One day, a stranger broke into the cabin as Kaila was sleeping on the couch. Apparently, the individual was looking for Harry and Kaila just shrugged the man off and went back to sleep. The person grabbed her by the collar, pulling her off the couch as he slammed her into the wall causing a painting to fall onto the ground. Kaila wasn't having this as she kicked him in the groin, making him kneel as she used her other leg to kick him onto the floor, and stepped on his stomach, rubbing her heel into it. "I don't know who you are but I don't know a "Harry Warden", you better go or else." She says with venom. The stranger gets up and makes his escape through the front door but collides into a latex clad chest.

   The man looks up to find a gas mask staring back at him and a pickaxe ready to strike at him in any moment. The sound of blood pouring everywhere made Kaila sigh deeply, for a man that likes to kill, he could at least clean up but he's so flipping lazy. "I see you're back, now for once can you please clean your pickaxe as I prepare the table." Kaila says as she drags the body and the portal opens up, chucking it in. The man stares at her as she goes to the kitchen, then walks back and shoves a worn, dried blooded, rag into the man's rubber clad hands. He heard everything the girl said, and a pang shot through his heart as watched her hair bounce as she took steps into the kitchen.

   "SHIT, FUCK, HELL NO, DISGUSTING, IT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE, NOOO." His mind cried out, he definitely liked the girl, he would never say the "L" word. Just thinking about it made him almost vomit. When they actually had a meal together, Kaila gets a glimpse on the miner's face, lengthy darks curls and dark brown eyes. He would never take it off for any other purpose. She admits the man was hotter than lava but she knew he wouldn't "dig" her. Plus this man is cray cray. It was an awkward dinner, no one spoke, just utensils clanging onto the plate and soft chewing noises.

   Everytime they made eye contact, they both look away. "So-" they spoke in unison, making them both shut up. "Nevermind" they both say again. "Bruh, this boi really be making things complicated." Kaila thought as she puts a piece of ribeye steak in her mouth. "FUCK." Harry's mind yells, as his own face starts flushing badly. "Hey, are you okay?" Kaila says as she puts her fork down. Harry just nods, as Kaila puts her empty plate in the dishwasher and place a hand on his head.

   This action made the man's face burn bright red, he was gonna explode or faint. Kaila raises an eyebrow, she hardly touches him but when she does he would threaten her, push her, or glare at her. "SHE'S NOTICING, WHAT THE FUCK! YOU'RE A MAN HARRY! A MAN! YEAH A MAN THAT HATES THE WORD LOVE. WAIT, DID I SAY IT WITHOUT A HINT OF HATE WHAT!?" Harry mentally screamed as he goes limp making Kaila freak out. "Bro, I was gonna hit ya with a bedrock line. You're no fun minecraft man." Kaila says as she nonchalantly grabs Harry and places him on the living room couch, albeit roughly.

   Lord and behold they're thing now, even though Harry would never flipping admit it. Harry started giving her his leftover hearts, which she thought was super cute but very disgusting, which was like his feelings so it played out nicely. They both were comfortable not doing lovey dovey things since they were inexperienced and it would lead to Harry losing control as he touches her. When they do, it's actually sweet, sometimes dancing slowly as a record played off in the distance. After though, Harry would shut off completely like an android, he can only handle so much "l o v e".

   In the mansion, the static figure flips through the channels again, scoffing at the fluffy scenes laid out on the screen. Michael deciding to either strangle or snuggle Lara, seen that already. Jason and Kennedy sitting next to the fireplace, boring. Sera and Freddy trying to bake as a fire starts, making Freddy flip out and Sera putting it out with a fire extinguisher, exciting but predictable. Camille and Hannibal dancing in fancy clothes in a ballroom, too cliché. Kaila and Harry in a loving but awkward embrace, very uncomfortable. Bubba and Zway making lemonade for the hot texas weather, ew.

   Billy clinging onto Emilynn as she tries to build a gingerbread house while he cackles like a child, the usual. Kini and Shayna pine over the guys, but asked the other guy they don't harbor feelings towards, to help them in their love pursuit making the man think she loves him, interesting, I'll note it down. Frances and Brahms sleep on a bed as Frances holds a book in her hand, they were never fun, always sticking to the same routine every day. Tiffany and Jessica killing another person, the same old, same old. Jenny taking care of the kids as Anna hunts, nothing new. Jan and Herbert jotting down notes as another experiment went haywire, more ew. The entity switched the tv off, making the remote disappear from their hand as one pinches the bridge of their noise,"It will all be worth it in the end, the more they fall in love, the more suffering they'll get".

   The figure laughs, "Yes, maybe I should fast forward the time there so I don't have to wait." it says as it licks its lips in anticipation. "Plus all this love shit is making me sick." It adds. A ding is heard from the kitchen, "Oh, the popcorn is done!" it says excitedly as they jump out of the couch.