𝓒𝓗 26: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓥'𝓼 𝓖𝓸𝓭

Michael was lounging on the living room couch as Lara was in front him with a begrudged expression. Lara has been paranoid ever since the TV incident, avoiding it at all costs. Michael took notice by observing her, which of course wasn't surprising at all, seeing the little reactions that come from her when he pointed at the television.

He wanted to know what shook her up so badly by asking her to sit next to him with the tv remote in hand. The girl just shook her head aggressively, "I saw something scary, okay?", she answered. The answer seemed to not be sufficient enough to Michael as he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his lap. She let out a squeak before her body flung into his, using her hands to brace herself, only to feel what seemed to be a broad chest under his coveralls. This action made her involuntarily flush, as Michael turned on the TV.

"OH HELL NO!" Lara yelled trying to grab the remote from his hand, which was effortless because his arm was longer than hers. She huffed as she closed her eyes and curled next to him, hands clinging onto an article of his clothing. Michael just stared at her, tilting his head at this reaction. What made her so riled up? She never acted like this, even when he killed her during the first few days together. The voice of Mike Myers blasted out from the sound box. Lara opened her eyes one by one as she turned to look at the TV.

It played an Austin Powers movie, displaying the fat bastard fight scene. Lara chuckled at the sight, making Michael even more confused. "It's Mike Myers!" Lara said, making Michael point at himself. "No silly, that's the actor's name." that statement making Michael nod. The movie went smoothly as Lara laid comfortably on Michael.

The end credits were now showing as Lara got up and stretched. The TV then showed flickering colorbars as a figure waved through the screen. Michael noticed as it flickered to a static screen, an array of neon colors leaked out, the liquid oozing onto the floor, prompting Michael to grab Lara and wrap his arms around her in a protective manner. Lara was utterly confused at this action before she moved her head into the direction of the TV. A humanoid figure coated in a white substance stood tall as Michael pulled out a big kitchen knife out of nowhere.

He stood in front of Lara, blocking her field of vision of the "person". With the snap of it's fingers, the entire room paused like a movie including Michael. Lara stood there as the room faded into black, leaving her alone with this "thing". "What are you?" Lara questioned. It laughed as its liquid body morphed into a female figure. This figure kept on morphing as Lara watched in disgust and horror. It took on the form of a similar face, smiling voraciously at the expression displayed on Lara's face.

"I am a god." It replied as it walked and gently touched Lara's face. "You aren't Rosie!" Lara said, roughly pulling the arm away from her. "Rosie" chuckled, "I just had to take a form that you could comprehend, my true form would've burned your eyes out of their sockets. That at least would've been exciting unlike your romance.", laughing mockingly at Lara. Lara was about to throw hands until "Rosie" swatted an index finger in front of her face, "Don't you wanna get out of here and see your friends?", "she" asked piqueing the girl's attention. "What?" Lara said. "You heard me, you can stay here with your masked knight in coveralls or you and your friends go back into the real world. After all, this was a show for my entertainment.", "Rosie" said nonchalantly. "It's simple really, you either stay here with your love and your friends die, or leave your lover for your friends and break what is left of his heart. Which is already very little by the way."

"And of course I'll give this body back to it's owner, but you can't tell Michael about this affair", "Rosie" stated. Lara was shocked, unable to move, "We've just been here for your entertainment?" she asked. "Rosie" nodded, "And darling, this is just the climax. You better hurry up or I'll take my offer back.", "she" snarled. Lara was contemplating, she did indeed enjoy being Michael's girlfriend but being back with her friends and family was what she always wanted in the back of her head. She felt selfish knowing whichever one she chooses, someone will have to pay. She finally came to a conclusion, "Let me go back home." Lara said, albeit hesistance lacing the sentence.