𝓒𝓗 20 𝓔𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂𝓷𝓷: 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼

Christmas was an everyday thing because the decorations were always up in the sorority house. The portal even sent christmas food and materials when it was time to eat. Emilynn was on the couch petting the weird feral but horny man on her lap as he purred like a cat. After years of being with him, she tamed him, well slightly at best. When she first arrived they did nothing but fight, fight, and fight. Eventually she's seen some hints of a broken man that came from a broken home like her, she slowly approached him, making sure to not say anything that might set him off. It was so foreign to him, her touch was firm and gentle as she pats his back after having a panic attack. He immediately glomped the girl, sending her down on her butt which earned an "Ow!" from the girl.

Emilynn made the best of her situation by coaxing the man and reassuring her that "mother" and "father" won't hurt him. She never ever mentioned "Agnes" because that sets him off to the point that everything in the room is destroyed and her being killed. It was a lot to handle but the man in an itchy sweater was fun to hang out with. Prank calling nearby houses or restaurants, making christmas themed desserts, or play board games. Of course there was the part she disliked the most, when he tried to "sleep" with her spewing some more of that "Piggy cunt" shizz. "P-piggy, Billy wants your c-cunt!~" Billy says as wraps his arms around her torso and pushed his head into his stomach. "No Billy, we went over this man..." Emilynn says as she continues to pet the 24/7 horny man.

"Please..." Billy says quietly. "No Billy." Emi answers. Billy starts whimpering as his legs moved in the way of an upset baby. "Hey, wanna mess with the neighbors again?" Emilynn proposes in which Billy gets up with sparkles in his eyes as he grabs her face and plants a big kiss on Emilynn. He jumps out of her lap and picks up the phone enthusiastically, but jittering very badly. "Okay, okay, I'll be right there." Emilynn says as she gets up and makes her way to the phone. Emilynn uses different voices to impersonate "big celebritites" like Elmo to confuse the recieving end of the call.

Billy snickers everytime she uses the voice, showing off a big wholesome smile as his brown curly hair bounced on his shoulders from chuckling. She liked this version of him, but she knew that it would take years to fix his mental state, so she relishes this moment. Sometimes she sees her friends laughing through Billy, making her smile sadly as their faces in her memory are blurry. She can't even remember their voices now, which saddens her more. Billy pokes her face, "P-piggy?" Billy says as she didn't realize the caller hung up and she was justing holding the phone, staring off into the distance. "I'm fine Billy, just keep being you fam." Emilynn says as she puts down the phone, "Can you also stop being horny bro." she asks. He laughs, "I AM THE HORNY!" as he makes his way upstairs, most likely to go back into the attic.

"Jeez, what a stinky attic man..." Emilynn sighs. "Well, he's my stinky man now smh." She says as she smiles. Even if the past was ugly, her future was looking very bright right now.