𝓒𝓗 29: 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮?

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!" Emilynn shouted alerting all the girls within the room. They looked at each other briefly before realizing they're back. Tears of joy ran down their face as they joined in a group hug, "I MISSED YOU GUYS!". All of their clothes were baggy and loose-fitting, as they were back to the same age they were before the TV god took them. "YOU ARE MY MOTHERFUCKING KIDS! NEVER EVER GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AGAIN!" Jenny yelled, face smooshed in between the girls' bodies. "I missed you guys so much..." Frances softly added as a bone popped. Everyone let go instinctively as Kini was squeezing the daylights out of Sera, being smacked by Lara and Shayna, "OW! We haven't seen each other in years and the second thing you do is hit me?!".

"God, I missed this..." Kennedy said, everyone nodding in agreement. "Is no one gonna mention that we should definitely get out of this mansion?" Jan mentioned before Rosie crashed into the living room table, smashing it to smithereens. The TV turned on making everyone's heads turn in shock as Camille sees the remote and tries to grab it. Before she could, a bright light engulfs them. It was so bright that it could be seen from the window.

"Okay, which one of y'all took my Tylenol?" Jenny said as she glared at everyone. Everyone rubbed their head, "What are these clothes?" Kaila said as she examined her clothes that were definitely loose. "I don't know but we look good!" Jessica said, looking at her tech outfit. "YOU RIGHT!" Shayna said as she twirled to look at herself. "WE MATCH SHAYNA!" Kini yelled as they both clapped each other's hands in excitement. "Hey..." Rosie spoke up everyone turning their attention on her. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" she yelled as everyone roared into life. Everyone unpacked all of their stuff and made themselves comfortable.

Unbeknownst to them, the TV god laughed at the scene watching through the television. The girls ate junk food and ordered take-out while playing some board games they bought. All of them unaware of what they did in the TV. "Has anyone seen the remote for the TV?" Sera asked, all the girls shaking their head. "Man, I wanna play Just Dance. This blows..." she says as she plops right down on the couch. "Y'ALL WANT POPCORN?" Zway yelled as everyone made their way into the kitchen. The rest of the night was just like that.

The next morning they hopped into their van and drove off, thinking that this will be last time they will experience something like this. They were so wrong, wherever they went, the god followed. All of them finishing high school and parting ways with each other since then. The god still having each and every girl on tabs. It smirked in anticipation.

Michael was just standing in the kitchen, blood all over him as the pumpkins him and Lara carved were rotting away. All the candies were gone, Michael eating it to soften the pain he felt from losing Lara. Everyday he was like this, killing somebody and getting the least bit of thrill in it before returning home and remembering that no one is waiting for him, no hug, no food, just nothing. "Michael?" Lara's voice spoke up, him immediately turning around. He dropped his knife and approached her, touching her cheek as she cradled it into her hands. She was here, how? Then she glitched, a humanoid with a TV head and colorbared skin appeared.

Michael instantly let her go, seeing as his hand became pixilated as well. It laughed, "Aw, you miss her...." it mocked as Michael took his knife up. "Relax, you want to see her right? Well, I'm the god that sent her here." It said as Michael stared at it. "Well, let's make a deal", it smirked. "I can send you to her world. It's just that she won't remember you at all".

Michael just stared at it as the figure groaned, "Fine, I'll tell you what's the price. Every person you come across that looks like your lover, you have to kill them". He stared at her, him finally nodding. "Kk, have fun! I'll be sending them your way. Kill them as brutally as possible!", it said as it vanished.

Jason hid in his, no "their" cabin. His thumb brushing against the wooden knick knacks he carved for Kennedy. He sighed as he glanced at the ring he had and the dresses that were in the closet. She will never be able to wear them again. The front door opened, Jason grabbing his machete and rushing to it. He held it in his hand threateningly as he saw who it was, "Jason? How was your-" Kennedy didn't finish as Jason lifted her up and put her in a bear hug. Kennedy laughed, though it wasn't sweet, it was more of a mocking tone. She glitched, Jason letting go of her as it turned into it's "true" form.