𝓒𝓗 23 𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪: 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽

It was night time. The cool air gusted past the girls and through their jackets. Jessica was clad in her old, worn leather outfit from when her friends were here and Tiffany was wearing a similar outfit but with a furcoat, both wearing gloves. They were partners in crime, literally. "Could you at least pick someone that is a little lighter next time?" Jessica says as she hauls the dead corpse into their car. "Sorry doll face, we can have a bubble bath together and get rid of all the dirt and blood off ya!" Tiffany smirks as she throws her cigarette on the floor and steps into the driver's seat of the car. Jessica closes the trunk and goes into the passenger's seat.

Tiffany takes the car key out and starts the engine. She looks Jessica up and down as the girl gazes out the window, "I know that outfit reminds you of your friends but would you want a new one or at least get it patched up?". Jessica turns her attention to Tiffany, "Of course, but the ripped up looks nice." she says as Tiffany nods in agreement. "If it gets too roughed up I can always sew it for you~" Tiffany coos as she pushes her foot down onto the pedal as the car zooms into an unknown location. They come to a stop at a dock, Tiffany opens the trunk to reveal a beatened up, disfigured middle aged man. She scoffs as Jessica made her way towards her and they both looked at each other before picking the body up. They rush over towards the dock and throw the man into the lake as they high fived each other.

They snickered as they entered their car. "Well, that was another successful kill." Jessica says as she untied her ponytail, letting her now dyed black hair loose. "Couldn't have done it without you sugar." Tiffany says as she places a kiss on Jessica's lips. "Now let's go do our girl's night!" Tiffany says as she starts the engine and drives all the way to their cottage. It was small but it was better than her old trailer, the portal seemed to want to keep a better eye on them so it tossed them into it. Along the way, Jessica looks out the window to reminisce on her bonding moments with Tiffany. Tiffany introduced her to her collection of dolls, newspaper clippings, and voodoo.

Let's just say there's a ghost in their cottage named Bob because of that. Tiffany would sometimes talk about a guy named Charles and Jessica reassured her that she would never treat her the way he did. Once Jessica settled into her new lifestyle, Tiffany brought her along to her killings. She went from watching Tiffany bludgeon a guy with a shovel to assisting her. She would never hurt someone until they outright disrespect her and Tiffany, and that's when the bloodshed starts. Tiffany would always gawk at her since it was rare, licking her lips as she sees the other female savagely tear into an old dinosaur of a man. It was such a turn on for her.

Besides the killing hobby, they lived an average life, splitting up chores and hanging out. They became the iconic lesbian couple next door and would always trick newcomers into their tiny town in Toronto, Ontario. Tiffany would sweet talk a cashier everytime they went on a roadtrip, which would result into the cashier saying everything that was purchased was free of charge. She smirks before running into the arms of Jessica, who is usually waiting patiently at the door, and makes out with her in front of the cashier. Jessica hated PDA, but it was fun seeing the cashier's jaw drop at the scene. Tiffany then blows a kiss to the cashier in a joking manner before taking Jessica's hand and running into their car. The car varies all the time since they're on the run, at least the cottage they share had a glitchy barrier.

The barrier itself has been acting very weird the past few days, it would disappear in the morning and come back at night, which was odd because for the past years it was always on. Then the tv shows a static figure, but Tiffany always says it must be some demon she probably conjured up while doing her rituals. All of her thoughts came to a halt as the car stopped in front of the cottage. Tiffany gets out first to open Jessica's door. Jessica smiles and closes the door as Tiffany hand intertwines with Jessica's.

They make their way into the cottage as Tiffany places the keys down on a nearby table after locking the door. She then goes into the bathroom to throw a towel at Jessica, which she fails at catching, making Tiffany chuckle and Jessica roll her eyes. She turns on the hot water and prepares the tub with bubbles. She began undressing and placed her clothes in the laundry basket as she wrapped a towel around her figure. Tiffany opened the door to find Jessica in a towel and stepped out of the bathroom for her to enter. Jessica then makes herself comfortable as Tiffany makes her way back into the washroom and gets a stool to sit on. She gets a shampoo bottle and squirts some of it into her hand as it lathers Jessica's hair.

Jessica relaxes, scrubbing her body as Tiffany hums, rinsing off the shampoo with the shower head. This continues with the conditioner. When it was time for Tiffany's turn it was the same process, except Tiffany tried to be a little sensual about it which Jessica shot down quickly making her pout the entire time. After the whole bubble bath was done, they dried themselves up and dressed in a robe and slippers. They put on face masks as they plopped down on the living room as the tv showed some slasher movies. It was always a slasher movie, Jessica would always think the portal had something to do with it but Tiffany just says it's a coincidence. "Want some popcorn?" Jessica asks and Tiffany nods happily, as she gets up.

She unpackages the popcorn from the box and puts it in the microwave. She waits patiently until she sees an odd figure in the place of her reflection on the microwave. She looks at it closer but it disappears, then a ghostly whisper was heard in her left ear, "Enjoy it while it lasts~" . The microwave then dings, signaling Jessica that it was done. She brushed it off as Bob and took the hot bag, opening it, and pouring the contents in a plastic bowl. After that was done, she threw the empty bag into the trash and picked up the bowl to meet Tiffany in the living room.

Tiffany was so invested into the movie she didn't notice Jessica's presence until she tapped her shoulder. She jolted up as a response, looking at Jessica with glare before smiling, "Don't scare me like that!" she says, playfully slapping Jessica's arm as she sat down beside her. They cuddled up against each other and ate the popcorn as they watched. Jessica wasn't fond of scary movies, heck she was afraid of them but judging from her "hobby" with her girlfriend she really shouldn't be. The tv then starts distorting as Tiffany doesn't seem to notice. Jessica blinks a few times as it then returns back to normal. She sighed in relief, Bob must be playing some tricks, she really needs to ask Tiffany to kick him out.

Little does she know that it wasn't Bob at all. The figure chuckles at the distraught girl and clasps their hands together. "Soon, so very soon..." it utters as it fades away.