𝓒𝓗 16 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮: 𝓔𝓪𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓾𝓽

Living with the doctor was very peaceful and relaxing. To someone else's eyes they could be seen as a sophisticated couple who enjoy every moment in their lavish lifestyle. But underneath all that surface was a cannibal who is a master manipulator and a girl who knew his deepest, darkest secret, pushing all the right buttons just to stay alive, waiting for the day to see her friends again. Both flying under each other's radar to make sure the other one doesn't find out their intentions. Hannibal laid down the groundwork for Camille to fall into his impure hands the minute she arrived. Over time, he soon found himself being infatuated with the girl who seemingly popped out of nowhere. Camille knew what he was truly doing behind those kitchen doors, yet she fell for his courteous charms, being in a constant state of fear and love or a mixture of both.

   It's been a year and none of them have openly disclosed their secrets. Camille clad in a white nightgown, put down her book as she hears a car pull up. She makes her way to the window, unsheathing the curtain, revealing Hannibal coming out of a car. This was how her usual day was spent, her waiting inside the house as Hannibal went to work. She then walks into the direction of the entrance as the front door opens. "How was your day today dear?" She asked, "It was quite enjoyable to say the least." Hannibal replied as Camille takes off his coat and puts it on a rack.

   They discussed his work, and how a copycat killer was on the loose. Camille nodded hearing all the details he could tell her, knowing that there was no copycat, it was the man right next to her harvesting the organs and serving them. "Enough about me, how was your day?" Hannibal says breaking Camille's train of thought. "Same old, same old. I did dust the bookshelves though." Camille answers. "Good, shall I prepare dinner?" Hannibal asks and recieves a nod from the girl. He gets up and leaves, leaving Camille to her own thoughts. She pulls a tiny knife out from one of the couch cushions, "This ends now." she whispers, hiding it under her gown, strapping it with a garterbelt as she walks to the dining room.

   She sits down in one of the seats, and makes herself comfortable, making sure the knife is out of sight. She waits patiently until Hannibal presents her with tonight's fine course, parrotfish. "I made extra care to tend to your pescatarian diet." He says as he sits down in a seat across from her. Liar, he tried many attempts to make her eat flesh, she can see the way it was supposed to imitate fish. Camille is cunningly smart, she knows he gets the dietary idea but he doesn't respect it all, putting tiny human flesh in the fish. She usually stuffs it in a napkin and throw it away after dinner but this time it was full on human flesh. "May I pour you some wine to get this evening started?" Camille politely asks to which Hannibal answers, "Of course".

   "I hope everything works out in your work." Camille says grabbing the wine glass. "It hasn't yet, but it will." Hannibal replies with a smile, as Camille grabs the wine and pours it into the glass. She sets it down in front of him as she makes her way behind his seat. "I know it's stressful, so tonight you should relax.." Camille coos as she rubs his shoulder blades in circles, giving him a firm massage. "You don't need to give me special treatment love, it's just another case to be solved." Hannibal comments as the tension in his shoulders ease up. Her right hand glides under her gown, as she pulls the knife out slowly. She was about to stab him until Hannibal noticed her reflection in the glass.

   He grabs her hand as he stands up abruptly, grabbing the knife that was gonna cut the fish. Camille gets her hand free pointing the knife towards him, "I know you're responsible for all those deaths and how you've been serving me human flesh." she says with a cold glare. He just smiled back with a certain glint in his eyes as he walks towards Camille. Camille tries to stab him, but he dodges and he slashes her night gown, revealing her bra. Camille gasps as she tries to stab him again but he uses her arm to pull her close and land a kiss on her. Camille's face turns beet red as she wraps an arm around his neck to ram the knife into him, but he dodges again using the close proximity to kiss her and knock the knife out of her hand. In response, she tries to get his knife leading into a struggle.

   Eventually, Hannibal turns Camille around, putting her arm behind her back, bending it to the point it might break. He bends her over the dining table making Camille yelp, "Are you going to kill me doctor?" she says with a hint of fear. "Quite the opposite, I've been enamored by you." Hannibal says as his nose brushes against her neck, making her shiver involuntarily. His hands wonder around her body, making the experience very nerve wracking as she thrashed underneath him. "I wonder what you taste like." He whispers into Camille's ear making her thrashing more violent. "But that will have to wait, I enjoy your company. Why must you spoil our fun?" Hannibal says as he let's go making Camille stand up and rub her arm. "So, you aren't going to kill me?" Camille asks.

   "No, I've had this sense to protect when you arrived back here, it gets lonesome now and then. As long as you don't tell, I see no problem, and I know you'll do the right thing." Hannibal says as he grabs his chair and sits down as he cuts the fish with the knife. "And I have been dishonest with you, so I understand why you acted out." Hannibal says, "This stays between us, remember that love." Camille just nods as she walks to go back to her seat, but Hannibal grabs her arm making her fall right into his lap. The portal opens up to drop an actual parrotfish on Hannibal's plate. "Now, why don't I feed you myself tonight." Hannibal coos making Camille flustered.

Who said falling in love with a mad doctor was easy?