𝓑𝓞𝓝𝓤𝓢 𝓒𝓗: 𝓦𝓲𝓯𝓮-𝓢𝔀𝓪𝓹 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓭𝔂

"Three women, world's apart, two who are questionably loyal and one stockholme syndrome victim." the TV god's voice echoed from its disembodied self. "They will swap lives for two weeks". It said as Lara struggled to get out of Michael's gorilla grip on her waist. Her finally walking into the portal as Michael just stood there and stared. "IT'S UNFAIR YOU'RE GOING TO BE WITH "THE" MICHAEL MYERS!" Billy yelled as his hand was still intertwined with Shayna's. "YEAH, TAKE US WITH YOU PLEASE!" Stu said as he held onto Kini's leg as she dragged him across the floor. "Wow, and you won't miss me." Shayna said as she rolled her eyes, Billy shaking her, "No! But you know how much that guy means to me!". He cried as Shayna let go "I'll see you later, love you!" She said as he collapsed on the floor, hugging his knees.

"Bye, Love you!" Kini said as she pulled her leg out of his grasp, Stu's face on the floor as his tears made a puddle under him. Both of the girls going into the portal. "How will they cope with the change?" the god said as Lara walked into the house, both of the guys surrounded by tissues hiding under a table. "Are.. Are you okay?" Lara asked, "They're out there killing people without us!" Billy wailed as Stu blew his nose loudly. In response, Lara just walked away slowly.

"Michael?" "Michael?" "Where are you?", the women took turns saying in a dark room before Kini turned on a light. It revealed Michael standing in the doorway, "Ah, found you!" Shayna said as he walked away. Shayna and Kini just following him cautiously.

𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓭(?)

Lara and Michael sat in the living room. Michael's arm on Lara's shoulder protectively. "Hi, I'm Lara! I'm a freelance artist. I like K-pop and watch anime." She said with a smile as the subtitles of the screen show "HELP" in all caps. Michael just hugging Lara closer as his eyes peered into the camera.

"Hello I'm Shayna!" "And I'm Kini!" they say as their arms were locked in with their boyfriends. "This is Billy and Stu.", Shayna said as an introduction, both waving to the camera. "We are very happy in our relationship and we are very loyal." Billy speaks up as Shayna glances at an anime body pillow before her gaze went back to the camera, her smiling awkwardly.

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓭(?)

"Well, they definitely seem nice. Its just that they keep on crying nonstop. One even attempted to jump out the window to try and meet Michael." Lara said as she twiddled her fingers. "They're also very emotional! Unlike Michael..." Lara trailed off. "WHO SAID MICHAEL!" Stu said as he knocked down the door as the camera also falls down as Billy crashes throught the set.

"Um, he's certainly the quiet type." Kini adds. "What I don't get is what does he need this for?" Shayna says as she brings out a riding crop from inside the pillows. "Oh, I think that's for se-" Kini says as the camera statics and goes to Michael.

He stares at the camera, not moving at all. "Y'know you're supposed to say something." The god says as Michael just kept staring directly into the camera's lens. The camera then cuts to Billy and Stu, both of them in their ghostface get up. Their faces were red as they sniffled. The god coughs, the men started crying loudly again as you hear Lara sigh deeply in the back.

Kini, Michael and Shayna were sitting on the couch as they watched a random movie. "I'mma touch him", Kini whispered to Shayna, her shaking her head rapidly. "Do you wanna di-" before Shayna knew it, Kini grasped Michael's thigh, her face becoming pale. Michael just pulled out his knife as Kini immediately hid behind Shayna. Shayna sighing, "Sorry Michael." she said as Michael put the knife down.

"I brought you more tissues..." Lara said as the boys grabbed it harshly, the Halloween theme being loudly played as energy drinks laid around them. She let them be as she closed the door behind her. Meanwhile in the Myers house, Michael was in the bathroom. Kini then opened the door because it was unlock for her to use. She caught a glimpse of his face as she fainted at how gorgeous it was, Shayna pulling up with sunglasses as she dragged her away, "Again, I am so sorry. I am looking respectfully...".