𝓒𝓗 14 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓪: 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮

Enemies share a special kind of attraction, both sides will never admit how much they need each other for things to play out, and this perfectly describes Sera's relationship with the dream demon. Living with a dream demon for a year was, of course, pretty hectic and chaotic as it should be. As usual, all he wanted was the soul of Sera at first but apparently she didn't have one. It was like her entire existence was not even supposed to be there, which is definitely because she was thrown in there by the portal. So Freddy looked at her as a toy he can mess with rather than prey. Having nowhere else to turn to, Sera confided in Freddy, albeit reluctantly, and explained why she can't die or leave which just results in him saying "Looks like you're stuck with me." as he licks his lips. "Ew" Sera says as she shudders and gags.

   Her feistiness ignited a need, a spark in his charred heart. He never was smitten with anyone except for maybe his dead wife, but over time his mind gets overflowed with the thoughts of her mad face with hints of pink, or the way her shoulders bounce when she laughs, and the way her shirt filled with sweat clinged onto her body. Those thoughts were absolutely ludicrous, but everytime they did talk, even if it was fighting, he couldn't shake off this needy feeling. Sera, herself, had fun banter with the burned man, hitting him with fire puns now and then which he hates but secretly likes. They both like each other but will never disclose their mutual feelings of being an "item".

   Until one day, "HELL NO, I DON'T WANT TO BE FINGERED TO DEATH!" Sera screeches as she runs. "YOU ATE THE LAST BROWNIE, YOU BITCH!" Freddy yells back as he runs after her. They were currently on a beach, the location changed due to it being summer since Freddy wanted to treat Sera. He ended up tripping on a piece of coral making Sera stop and laugh at him. She was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe, Freddy dusted off the sand from his pants and appeared in front of Sera. She had her eyes closed, not knowing the man she was laughing at was right in front of her. He glanced at her plump lips as they were slightly open, taking the chance, he straight up kissed her.

   Sera's eyes shot right open, as the man hastily stepped back. Her face literally went up in flames, her first kiss was taken by a motherfucking burnt chicken mcnugget demon. How is she going to explain that to her friends and family?! "You're one hundred percent my fucking girlfriend, you got that." Freddy says as Sera is as still as cardboard. The following days were awkward, Sera didn't want to interact with him until he pushed her against a wall in the boiler room. "Man, would you stop pinning me down. It's getting annoying." Sera says. "Oh come on princess, did your heart not stir or some shit when we kissed?" Freddy angrily spits out.

   Her eyes glare at him as her face flushes, giving Freddy the answer he needed. "Besides, the fact that you reserve energy and thoughts to criticize me says a lot anyway." Freddy says as he puts some hair behind Sera's ear. "YO, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE." A random male teen yells. Freddy sighs, "Duty calls, you better stay here or you're going to be in a world of pain". As Freddy takes off into the direction of the voice, Sera leans her head against the wall, "Jesus, what have I gotten myself into....". The teen boy runs into Sera, stopping when she sees her, "Hey, are you lost too?!" he asks. "Well-" Sera tries to answer but the teen boy grabs her arm and starts running, "Hey, I can't leave!" Sera shouts trying to pry her arm free.

   The male teen stops, "Don't you want to leave?! There's this ugly looking mofo killer after us!" he shouts. "I can't... Trust me.." Sera utters as the grip on her forearm tightens, 'that's gonna leave a mark', she thought. "GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY WOMAN BITCH!" Freddy's voice comes from above as he pounces on the boy but he dodges, pushing Sera away. "YOU'RE ONE OF THE TOP TEN UGLIEST PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH, HOW ARE YOU PULLING BITCHES?!" The teen yells as Freddy stares at him. "Did you just call MY girl a bitch? That's my job."Freddy says as he lunges at the boy again. "I DARE YOU TO SAY IT ONE MORE TIME!" Freddy yells as he ferociously slashes the younger male into smithereens as Sera watches. After he was done, Freddy was drenched in blood from head to toe.

   "Wanna continue?~ Freddy coos as his face comes closer to Sera's. Sera puts a hand on his mouth, "Just know deep, deep, deep, and I mean deep down you're a handsome old dude." she says as she retracts her hand and walks away. "HEY, I DIED PRETTY YOUNG!" Freddy yells.

   Sera thinks back to these moments as she watches the tv in her old apartment. While doing so, she holds the "SLS" necklace in her hand. She still wears it to remind her of her past. They're out there, even if she has to wait a thousand years, it would be worth it to see them again. She smiles to herself as Freddy plops down right next to her with popcorn in a bag. "Hey Sera, want some popcorn?" he asks. Sera glances into the bag as Freddy smirks, "I'm not touching your dick." she says saying it straight to his face.