𝓒𝓗 21 𝓚&𝓢: 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓓𝓸 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮?

What happens when four immature teenagers, two being serial killers, get together? Bad decisions ensue. "BRUH, DID YOU JUST DRAG BLOOD ALL OVER THE WHITE CARPET?!" "Whoops-" then a beating will happen. The tensions were obviously high due to the fact that Shayna and Kini died so much, and it wasn't even on purpose usually. The girls took refuge in Sydney's house, who seems to be dead according to Stu. The house was protected by this glitchy barrier so no one, besides either the girls or boys, are allowed to enter or exit. The boys will still be going to school throughout the years, leaving the house all alone to the girls since they can't go with them. They would start gossiping about the boys to pass the time.

   Seeing as they had no escape, even death wasn't an option, they decided to make the best of the situation. Trying to get along with the boys instead, albeit awkward and weird, but it worked out pretty well. "YOU MET MICHAEL MYERS AND SURVIVED?!" Stu yells as Billy fangirls but coughs to return back to his "cool boy" composure. This conversation opened many doors for the teenagers, talking about how they barely survived and the boys teasing them about rendering their friends useless. The girls replied that they were all tired from the constant world hopping, and it wasn't as fun as the boys make it out to be, especially not knowing where their friends are. Shayna and Billy talked about horror movies which caught his eye, but Shayna refrained from talking about their movie just in case some kind of paradox will occur. Stu fell right over heels for Kini because she was so badass in his eyes, when they did watch horror movies together, her reaction was always so priceless, like getting up in her jujitsu stance and saying "Square up, boi" then accidentally breaking the tv when her shoe flies off her foot.

   Eventually, being the teenagers they are, they secretly fell for each other but it was a very complicated love square. Kini liked Billy for his hot, bad boy behavior, while Billy liked Shayna for their connection and knowledge of horror movies, Shayna in turn liked Stu because he was flipping hilarious but he pined over Kini. It was a mess, but the girls start talking about it when the boys leave, concocting a plan to ask the other guy that they don't like to make them give pointers or love advice to make the process faster. The boys in question don't know about it and accept without hesitation so they can make their move. Along the months, Shayna tells Billy about her feelings in her room, and the boy has an internal conflict. "You like stu?" Billy asks, and Shayna just nods putting her head down so her hair can cover her face. "What does he have that I don't, am I not good enough?." He mentally questions before lifting her chin and brushing her hair away from her face, "Well, I guess I gotta enjoy my time while it lasts." Billy says.

   Shayna opened her mouth to speak again but she was met with an aggressive kiss. Billy's arms snake their way around his waist as her eyes were open. "Kini, I'm so sorry but I think I'm..." she thinks as Billy breaks the kiss to catch his breath. "Billy..." She utters, but he's already making an exit to the door. Kini meets him in the hallway and waves but he ignores her presence, making the girl say "Rude". "This can't happen again, I've been through this before..." Shayna softly spoke as she wiped her tears from her face. Kini was leaning against the door hearing her, she was about to go in until Stu grabs her and pulls her aside the door. "W-wha, hey!" Kini says but Stu presses his index finger on her mouth.

    "I know you like Billy." Stu whispers, "But he likes Shayna". "I know... But my friend needs me right now!" Kini says before Stu grabs her forearm. "What would Billy do?" He mentally asks then cups Kini's face and plants a kiss on her. Kini became stiff, thinking back at how Stu always was there for her, slowly melting into the kiss. Both pulling apart, a red tint plastered on their faces.

"I-"

"Sorry"

"It's just-"

"I promise it won't happen again"

   Both shakily stumbling over their words in a string of apologies. Kini turns and slowly opens the door, looking at Stu with a sad smile before entering. That was their first kiss, it wasn't ideal but it didn't mean it has to be the last. He'll make sure it will be better the next time. There will be a next time that's for sure.

   Kini plops down right next to Shayna on her bed, "Today was something." she says as she turns to see Shayna. "Fuck yeah..." Shayna responds as she looks at Kini in return. "I hope you know Billy was just a crush, waifu." Kini says, making Shayna get up, "What?" Shayna exclaims. "Plus spending time with Stu made me realize that I like, no love him." Kini says, "I just want you to be happy so if you want Stu I can still take Billy, even though he doesn't wnat anything to do with me right now". "Same here, I always thought about you and your feelings. Shooting down Billy's flirting and such, but I'm glad you told me. Shayna says, putting a hand on Kini's own, "Because that greasy boy has grown on me". The statement made the girls laugh, it resonated throughout the house. Both hanging out in the room during the duration of the day.

   Billy returns home and walks down the hallway to apologize for his actions, finding Stu's ear pressed up against the girls' door. "Stu, what are you doing?" Billy asks but Stu shushes him. Stu then grabs Billy so he can hear as well. "Hey, you can't stroke it like that! It'll get everywhere if you do that!" Shayna says as Kini snickers. "Well, I don't care if it gets everywhere, we have this towel to clean it up!" Kini says, "But it's my bed!" Shayna retorts back. Billy opens the door as Stu falls right onto his face. The girls stare at the boys, paint being smeared on a paper, along their hands, arms, and towel.

   "Ha, you thought wrong!" Shayna laughs. Kini gets up and hugs Stu, "So wanna go on a double date?" she says jokingly, wiggling her eyebrows. Stu's face gets red and Billy wore a confused expression until Shayna jumped on him. That's it folks, no three season love square, just good communication. This leads us today, two years later, as Shayna and Billy argue in the kitchen as Kini and Stu cuddle in the living room watching "My Bloody Valentine" for their anniversary. "Welp, here's the cake. It was going to be a surprise but you had to come through the kitchen window." Shayna says. "I thought it would be nice to surprise my girlfriend." Billy replies but Shayna says, "We have a door you doofus".

   "I cook, clean, and work my fingers to the bone, the least you could do was buy me a gift." Shayna says crossing her arms. "Well I bust my butt at school all day and you just sit around here watching anime and eating chips!" Billy proclaims. Shayna gasps, "Well excuse me for having a little fun. Maybe it's because you don't take me out anymore!" she turns her entire body away from him, huffing. "Maybe I would if you fixed yourself a little bit." Billy says as Shayna looks down at her T-shirt and shorts with a home depot esque apron on. "Wait a minute, we sound like an old married couple and that scene from "The Fresh Prince of Bel-air." Billy chuckles. "Oh, so now I'm old, and I gave you the best years of my life." Shayna says, grabbing a kitchen chair to sit on. There was a moment of silence before they both bursted out laughing, Shayna slapping the table to express herself as Billy clutched his stomach.

This killer love is gonna do them in one day.