𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6:𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓷-𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮

》Full title: Don't Mine at Night with a Man-eater
-
    Once again the girls spiral into an unknown world. "This is getting so repetitive...." Frances exclaims before hitting the floor. With a loud thud, the girls fall on top of each other resembling a skyscaper. "I can't take this anymore, just end this cycle already!" Zway harshly spits out, pushing the girls on top of her off. "It seems we're at the mine in "My Bloody Valentine," Shayna points out, "Looks like we just signed ourselves a free ticket to die today".

    An exasperated groan leaves each of the tired, hungry girls' mouths. "You know, this wouldn't have happened if Emilynn didn't find that remote in the first place!" Jan points out to the group in a sarcastic tone, making Emilynn stomp angrily towards her. She then points her index finger right at Jan, "Well, I'm sorry. You should have given the blame to Shayna for picking horror movies!" Emilynn proclaims loudly. Shayna's head swivels into the direction of Emilynn's, "First of all, the TV was showing one already and second of all, if I wasn't here we would most likely end up six feet under." she announces with a voice laced in irritation and fustration. "This isn't the time to fight amongst ourselves, we know the routine at this point so we just have to adapt to whatever the TV gives us." Jenny says as she breaks the tension rising from the argument.

   The three girls knew she had a point and stopped bickering. "I'm sorry Emi.." Jan softly let's out. "I'm sorry too, I'm just a bit on edge." Emilynn admits. "Me too, it's times like these we need to stick to each other." Shayna says as she puts a hand on both Emilynn's and Jan's shoulder. "Aw man, not again!" Kennedy says as a tall man dressed in an old miner's outfit, headlamp, and gas mask with gloves, holds a pickaxe sprinting towards the group of girls.
"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Camille yells not waiting for a second to turn her heel and run in the opposite direction. "HE'S HUMAN, SO THROW EVERYTHING AT HIM!" Shayna screams out ushering the girls into a safe place. The miner, who's name is Harry Warden emits an aura of fury. Grabbing a hold of Zway's long hair, he drags her towards him. She automatically elbows him in the gut, making his hold around her hair loosen just enough for her to run but just before she could fully run away; Henry slams the pickaxe into Zway's back. A blood-curdling cry with a sound of gushing blood and bone cracking fills the air.

    Seeing the sight of blood made Frances faint, her limp body falls onto the hard concrete. "ZWAY!" Everyone's voice echoes in perfect unison, a symphony of cries and anger. The miner impales Zway's body again to make sure she won't be a problem anymore. Without thinking, Jenny sneaks up on him, using her short stature to her advantage as she jumps on the killer's shoulders. She grabs at the gas mask, attempting to blind him, the miner tries to shake her off going as far as to slam her into a nearby wall. This action made the killer drop his pickaxe, which found itself in the hands of the girls. Camille, Lara, Kaila, and Jessica hold the weapon together using their combined strength to take a swing at the murderer.

    Jenny jumps off at the last minute, mask in hand when the pickaxe strikes the miner in his lower torso earning a pained moan from him.The four girls let go, leaving Shayna, Sera, Jan, and Kennedy to push the weapon further into the skin making the man howl in pain. Jenny steps on the man as Kaila harshly pulls out the pickaxe, making the new wound squirt out blood profusely. With his vision becoming blurry as death takes a hold of him, he was positioned in a place where the only thing he can see was Kaila with a face full of satisfaction and a hint of vendetta. With the deed being done the girls were automatically transported to another place, specifically in Texas.

    "What is up with the reoccurrence of cannibals?!" Shayna yells at the sky, waving her hands in an attempt to talk to the entity behind this charade. "YOU'RE TELLING ME WE'RE ENCOUNTERING ANOTHER ONE?!" Lara says with a look of anguish and sadness. Another portal opens, a trashbag comes out, something inside of it thrashing. "HELP!" A voice everyone knew screamed out. The girls rush to the bag to open it, finding Zway in it. "God, that thing suffocated me!" Zway says in between her heavy breathing. The girls glomped the said girl, crying tears of joy.

   "You can pick on me anyday Zway!" Emilynn says, her hold on Zway gets tighter as she cries into her arm. "How the hell are you alive?" Jenny asks. "I have no idea I just woke up in a bag and ended up here." Zway explains. "Whoever is behind this needs to get a butt whooping!" Camille says. "Yeah, yeah. Y'all are suffocating me!" Zway says shoving the girls in a light manner. "I'm so dizzy, is there a place I can get some water." Frances inquires. "I believe the gas station has some." Shayna says shuddering at the thought of it.

   "Great, it's hot as hell and we are starving!" Kini complains as she fans herself with her hand. "We just gotta keep a low profile, maybe send three of us to go as the rest of stay here." Shayna says. "Since you know where it is, you're one of them." Jan says making Shayna sigh. "Okay, fine, can I just take Zway, Kaila, and Kini for obvious reasons." Shayna requests. "Nuh uh, I died once, I ain't going through that again." Zway mentions, folding her arms across her chest. "Welp, let's go you two." Says Shayna as she grabs the girls by their hands. Kaila and Kini shaking their head no aggressively screaming help but the other girls turn their head away.

   Shayna confidently walks in, until reality smacks her in the face when she realizes they have no money. Kini and Kaila sigh deeply knowing that the trip was for nothing until a big satchel filled with money drops from a small portal. "You're telling me that portal listens to us, yet chooses to only be convient now?'" Kaila yells making Kini shush her loudly. They make their way into the gas station picking up the cold beverages to pay at the counter. With nothing to fear Shayna pays and listens to the guy, knowing that his name is Drayton, warn them about a house. "Yeah, thank you so much for the heads up." She smiles but it quickly fades as she takes the bag and leaves with the two other girls. All of them glad to be out of there.

   As soon as the three girls arrive, everyone lunges for the bag. Drinking the bottle or simply dousing it on their face to feel refreshed and hydrated. "Thank you God." Frances says as she holds the water bottle in her hands in a prayer like gesture. "As long as we avoid the house everything is gonna be al-" Shayna says but is quickly interrupted when Zway is sucked into a small portal. "Aw shit." Jessica says.
Zway wakes up to a room filled with a variety of bones which makes her knock some over causing a ruckus. This alarms one of the residents in the house, until a front door is opened. "BUBBA, DID YOU SEE ANY GIRLS WALKING BY?" A voice booms across the house. Zway tries her best to hide, failing miserably as she decides to peek through the door to find an escape route. She witnessed an older man whack a taller and chubbier man wearing what seems to be human flesh as his mask. The masked man sobs as the older one leaves the house in a hurry, most likely to scout out the other girls. Zway steps back and the wood creaks, making the masked man head in her direction.

   "Great, fate hates me. I'm gonna die again." Zway says irritated at the fact this is happening to her. The door opens and she is face to face with the supposed cannibal. They stare at each other to see which one of them will make the first move. Zway parts her lips, "He shouldn't treat you that way." she utters hoping she strikes something within the guy. This "Bubba" guy tilts his head speaking gibberish as he tries to grab her but she takes his hand into her own and looks him in the eye. "You deserve so much.." Zway says thinking that she can coax him into letting her go. The masked man blushes and begins making animal noises unsure of what to do.

   Zway ultimately hugs him, making his inner circuits fry. The only thing on her mind is survival, she can sense that he's a baby boy by the way he acts and she uses that to her advantage. "LEGS DON'T FAIL ME NOW!" Sera shouts as seen dashing from the window followed by the rest of the girls as the other man Zway saw chased them with an unfamiliar guy in a pursuit. The big guy was rushing to leave until Zway, gently pulls his sleeve. "Don't leave me..." Zway says batting her eyelashes, she can't wait for this nightmare to end, or so help her she'll stab the dude herself if given the opportunity.

   She does her finishing move by blowing a kiss towards him. God that made her wanna throw up. Bubba tried to grab her again with a different intention in mind but the portal, as if on queue, opens up sucking her and the rest of her group leaving the cannibal family disoriented and hungry.