𝓒𝓗 15 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓪: 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓦𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓤𝓹

The clank of Sera's high heels resonated throughout the entire boiler room, the room in itself was decorated with her friends' body parts. She was bleeding heavily, bruises and hickies littered her body as she tried to limp away. The mascara on her face was running, her lipstick smudged, and her hair was a nest. The red spaghetti strapped dress she wore was tattered at the bottom, parts were ripped off, the slit still prominent showing off her ripped up stockings. The blue contacts she wore stung her eyes as little strands of her now blonde hair fall right in front of her face. Her legs finally give out, as she falls right into the hard concrete. A thunderous laugh reverberated through the room as the scraping of metal can be heard.

   Freddy ambled to Sera as she laid there helplessly. Her body was sprawled out onto the floor, finally giving into the bloodloss. She tried crawling away but he snatched her by the hair, pulling her head back. "It was fun while it lasted~" Freddy says as he licks her ear and slices her neck right open as a voice that didn't belong to Freddy, laughed in a distorted and static way. Sera jolted awake, an arm wrapped around her shoulder belonging to Freddy as the tv played in the background. Freddy stares at her, "Can I... help you?" Sera speaks out under his gaze. "Oh please do~ I'm not used to people sleeping in my realm so tell me about yours." Freddy says, "Was it a wet dream of me?".

   Sera blankly stares at him before launching an onslaught of punches at Freddy, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" she screams. "Bitch, what you mean?" Freddy says as he blocks his face from the attack. "YOU KNOW JACKASS, THAT WASN'T FUNNY!" Sera continues. "No, I have no idea. Would you mind FUCKING telling me!?" Freddy shouts back. "You invaded my dream and killed my friends while I was skimpily clad in a red dress!" Sera yells as she grabs a nearby pillow to hit the demon. "Wait! Go back to the red dress part!" Freddy says before being pummeled with a pillow. "You're such a dick!" Sera screams.

   "What the fuck did you call me?!" Freddy snarls as he grabs the pillow and throws it across the room. "Let's fuckin' go, you burnt weiner man!" Sera says not backing down. Freddy pulls her hair as she claws at his sweater. Both taking jabs at one another falling off the couch onto the floor. Each of them trying to subdue the other, Sera gets the upper hand as she uses her weight to pin Freddy down. Sera's eyes began to well up with tears as she was sitting on top of Freddy, grabbing his sweater tightly in her hand, "No.. you didn't kill.. them.." she spoke softly. This caught the attention of the crispy man, this was the first time he'd seen her cry.

   "I've always... hated you!" She lowers her head as tears fall out. "The pedo who took me in as his "plaything", giving me a safe place to hang out and I hate how I gave in so easily...", she clutches his sweater harder, ripping it a little. "And I hate how I've fallen in love with you!" Sera screams out, letting her grasp on Freddy's sweater falter as her hands cover her face. Freddy immediately grabs and pushes her hands down with his right hand as his left pushes Sera's head to his as he kisses her firmly, it was surprisingly tender and gentle coming from a dream demon.

   Sera's eyes popped out from the lip contact, but soon melted into the kiss. They stayed there until Sera retracted herself to catch her breath, her face being blood red. "I-it wasn't your fault, it was all mine..." Sera blubbers as her head leans into Freddy's chest. "Princess, I have no idea what the hell you're on about but if it's about your friends, It's not your fault it's that weird portal shit." Freddy exclaims as he fondly pets Sera. "We can talk about it more when you're ready." Freddy says. "I still hate you." Sera says as she wraps her arms around his torso. "I know." The man chuckled.