𝓒𝓗 24 𝓙𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝔂

Jenny wrote a line on a wall with a brush that had ink on it. She has been counting the days she was stuck in this dreadful world. It wasn't so bad, but her children needed her, even if they weren't truly her children but really close friends. She knows they are out there, suffering in a place so vast that even her mind can't comprehend it. She glances at the chains that once held onto a small girl, then directs her gaze towards Anna burying her in a small ditch. Huntress, or that's what her nickname was by the soldiers that would appear now and then, had an affinity with small children. She always brought them back from a patrol around the forest but it was hard telling the hard headed, but tall muscular woman that she needs to properly take care of them.

   For someone so big, Anna was still mentally a child. Being with her for years prompted Jenny to teach her some english which lead to a backstory for the white hare masked woman. Apparently in this very cabin, she and her mother lived here. They would hunt and learn survival skills, her mother showing all the techniques to survive the harsh weather of Russia. Then a day came where they both went out hunting as usual, but an elk stabbed her mother right in front her. Her mother bled to death as she sang Anna a russian lullaby to comfort her. She would often sing the tune to the kids or Jenny when she brushes her hair.

   It took a while for Anna to learn the basics of taking care of child since before Jenny came, they would be malnourished to death. Jenny changed that, making the small cabin fill up with kids of all kinds of diversity. She smiles at the progress but that will not stop the thought of having her kids back. Don't get her wrong, Anna was lovely, giving her small trinkets from her patrol, showing her how to basically survive and throw a hatchet, but she will never forget her kids, especially her "wife". Just yesterday a soldier shot at one of the kids before a hatchet was swung into his neck, resulting in the burial today.

   Small pitter patter was heard as Jenny uses a curtain to hide the counting marks, coming face to face with a little blonde boy with blue eyes. "Momma, other mommy wants to see you outside." the boy says as she tugs on Jenny's red plaid shirt. She headpats the little boy, "Okay Barrett, I'll be out soon." as the boy waddles away. In her mind she can see her friends through the kids, since they're actual kids, even copying some of their mannerisms. She shook her mind off of that and began to walk to the door that lead to the outside.

   She turns the knob and sees Anna crouched down at the grave, "How could this happen..." she says lowly with her thick russian accent. Jenny immediately goes to her side as she takes a quick glance at a thin piece of wood that had the name "Agnia" carved into it. "The barrier was working fine until yesterday, we should take up more precaution in the mean time." Jenny advices as she rubbed Anna's back as she cried silently. Agnia was a small girl that reminded her of Frances, she was small, kind, and funny. Her own eyes started to tear up making Anna put Jenny on her lap, straddling the small in stature female. They both embraced each other, taking in each other's warmth as they softly weeped at the lost. The other kids gaze out of the door as they waddle their way towards the women.

   Tiny hands make their way into the embrace as Jenny chuckled, making a space on Anna's lap as the kids eagerly hopped on. Anna and Jenny stare at each other, tears brimming their eyes as one of the kids takes off Anna's mask. It wasn't the first time she's seen her unmasked but she was stunning. Her face was littered with freckles, a scar that ran from her lip to her right cheek, and dark brown eyes. Anna wipes her tears away as she pulls the kids and Jenny closer to her. It was a very wholesome but sad moment for the makeshift family. The number of the kids were even the exact same as Jenny's friend group, with now a vacant seat.

   Jenny pushes that thought away from her again as she pinches the cheeks of one of the kids, who would of thought that the kids genuinely like her. Anna whispers something to one of the kids and the kid gestures the other children back inside to play. It was now just Jenny and Anna alone outside again. "It's my fault, I was picking some flowers with the kids that I didn't realize a stray soldier was lurking." Jenny admits as she places a hand on Anna's shoulder. Anna shakes her head, placing a hand over Jenny's own, "I was the one hunting, I should've scouted out the area". Jenny just stares at her, cupping Anna's cheek with her other hand as her thumb brushes against her cheek. "We can't change the past, we'll just have to do better." Jenny says making Anna nod and grab her mask.

   "Please... Please don't leave me..." Anna says, "You and the ребятишки are all I have...". Jenny searches Anna's face as Anna presses her lips against hers in a swift motion. It was over the moment it started, making Jenny being baffled at the action. Anna gets up and puts her mask back on, "Смотреть детей". Jenny just looks at her as the kids watch, making barfing noises, as Jenny walk towards the house. She opens the door and looks off at Anna's disappearing form. She smiles softly touching her lips as she goes inside to be pummeled by kids.

"J̷̲͍͛̐̐̈́̎̕ù̷̪̻͔̬͎͍͓̹̖̑ŝ̵̤̪͐́̃̋͒̀͝͝ẗ̶̤̙̩̙̹͕́̾͆̆́͑͌̓͐ ̵̛̖̺̺̹̠̾̑͒̐͠o̶͎̥͇͛̓͌̔̒̏̚͝n̸̩͚̭͈͚̰̍͋̈́͜e̴̡̱̭̩̼͍̰̙̻͆̏̓̽́̈̆̍́̏ͅ ̴̦̙̩̂̓̃̂͒̚̕͠m̶̢͚͚͍͖͍͌̈́̔̒̀̂͠o̸̧͍͍͈̬̞͖̯̹̰̓͐ŗ̸̹̘͓͚̳͋ḙ̴̡̽̿͂͑̓͑̅͘̕"the static form laughed distortedly.

ребятишки》Kids
Смотреть детей》 Watch the kids