𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9: 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸

Full title》 Here Comes the Ladies with a Doctor?
-
   The portal throws the girls into a puddle on the street, a speeding car passes by them splashing the dirty water back onto the girls. "Can this get any worse...." Lara says wiping the dirty water off her face with her arm. "My lost kid count just went up to five, I'm a terrible mother man." Jenny says as she stands up and kicks the water. "Hey, you, no, we can't control what happens anymore. Plus stop splashing the water, I'm drenched already!" Zway says. The place they were currently in was like a red light district movie scene filled with clubs, bars, and sex themed shops. "How many times do I have to tell ya buddy to back off, I ain't sleeping with ya!" A matured, sultry feminine voice pipes up from one of the alleyways. On impulse the girls get up to see what's happening, watching a grown woman with blonde hair dressed in a tiny black dress accompanied with black platform boots push a guy on the floor.

    "Oh, you'll pay for that bitch" the man says as he pushes himself off the floor to lunge at the woman. The girls run to the woman's aid only for the man to drop, grasping his neck as a metal nail filer pokes out from his throat. The girls then stop in their tracks, as the blonde starts stabbing the wound over and over again chuckling maniacally. "Uh, is she the killer here?" Kennedy whispers to the group. "No flippin' idea." Kaila answers back. The woman turns her head in their direction, "Since we're all girls do you think you can look this over? I'm sure as a girl, all of you can understand." She says grabbing the filer and putting it in her dress pocket. The girls look at each other and nod their heads furiously.

     "Good, the name is Valentine, Tiffany Valentine. Now what is a bunch of girls doing around these parts so late at night, I admit you have balls but still." Tiffany questions as she steps over the dead body to approach the girls. "We got lost." Camille answers. "I see, you guys look like you have been through a lot." Says Tiffany as she looks them up and down with their dirty drenched clothes and messed up hair. "If ya gonna stick with me dolls, you gotta look the part." Tiffany gestures the girls to follow her into a nearby store. "I can't go in with all the blood but just say ya know me." Tiffany says as she lights up a cigarette and props her leg against the wall of the store.

      Entering the store, the girls were faced with goth esque theme clothing. It wasn't to some of the girls taste but it was better than what they were currently wearing. Looking around they tried on many outfits, some were too sexy and some just didn't fit. Finally making their decision, they strut their way to the counter. "Will that be all?" The clerk behind the counter says as she scans the merchandise. "Yes, by the way we know Tiffany." Zway says. "Everyone knows her, I'm not gonna let you take these outfits for free without proof." The clerk says.

     A knock on the window startles the clerk, Tiffany is then seen waving her hand through the window as she stomps on her cigarette. "Ugh, fine." The clerk says pushing the bag towards Zway. "Finally, now let's go back to the dressing room to change." Sera says eagerly taking her outfit and dashing to one. The girls follow in her footsteps taking turns to change. The first to come out was Sera clad in a white shirt, black trench coat, dark maroon pants and black boots. Camille was the next to come out wearing a white dress shirt with a dark indigo vest, black leggings and knee high boots.

    Jenny came out third with a grey slightly baggy pants, a black shirt accompanied with a blue hoodie vest and brown boots. Lara on the other hand had a black sweater crop top with a white shirt underneath and red converse. Kaila wears a maroon colored baggy blouse with torn mom jeans and a black belt. Zway was simple with a grey sweatshirt and torn black pants with boots. Jan was clad in a black shirt with a short grey overall dress above the knees wearing black converse. Speaking of overalls, Kennedy wears a white shirt and overall shorts with a belt coincided with white tennis shoes. Last but not least was Jessica in leather pants and jacket with a pink undershirt who was still dressing herself.

    The portal opens rushing Jessica to come out faster but there was no trace of her group. Frantically looking around she didn't see anyone, even asking the clerk if she's seen them which she just replied with a shake of her head. "Just great..." Says Jessica moping as she makes her way to the exit. With the bell ringing and the door closing, Tiffany turns her attention to a dejected Jessica, "What's wrong sweetcheeks?" She asks. "It's hard to explain, but let's just say my friends left suddenly." Jessica answers. Tiffany puts an arm around Jessica as she walks with her, "You can tell me, I ain't gonna bite. By the way I never got your name." Tiffany says. "It's Jessica" Jessica replies.

    "What a lovely name, let's go to my place while you wait for your friends." Tiffany says, as both of the girls walk away. Walking out of the portal this time around, the rest of the girls find themselves in a forest. "Now where are we now?" Jan asks. "Uh, Jessica is not here." Kennedy points out. Jenny sighs, "If this keeps up, I'mma be a mom without kids." She says with irritation. "We just need to-" Sera didn't even get to finish her sentence as a hatchet is flung into her head instantly killing her. As her body shakes before going completely limp, a tall woman wearing a white hare mask steps out preparing another hatchet to throw as she sings a russian lullaby.

    Jenny instantly goes in front of the girls in an effort to shield them, "How many times do we have to die today?! Just leave me and my kids alone!" Jenny cries out. This strikes a cord in the masked female as she steps closer and closer to Jenny. The girls watch as the masked lady heaves the small in stature girl over her shoulder, walking away. Jenny struggles, hitting the back of her kidnapper to no avail. "You wife now." A thick russian accent escapes the masked woman's mouth as she runs off. The girls try to run to the aid of their friend but the portal opens early. The portal re-opens, sending the girls into a basement.

    "Jesus, did I just die and come back to life?" Sera says shocked feeling her head around for the hatchet. "Dude, the portal is opening up rather quickly now." Camille comments. "DID SOMEBODY SAY THEY JUST GOT BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD!" A young ravenette white man dressed in a dress shirt, pants, and shoes with glasses screams from the stairs of the basement. "Wow, we're a few seconds in and we meet another maniac." Kaila says. "You!" The man says as he abruptly grabs Sera's hands into his, "How did you come back without being so violent?!" The man asks eagerly. "Uh, I can't exactly explain-" Sera once again gets interrupted as a mutant cat pounces on the man's leg. The same said man kicks the cat and grabs a nearby bat to beat it to death.

    "I'm sorry about that, that was a failed experimentation. I'm Dr. Herbert West, I'm studying how to bring people back from the dead but as you can see there is still major flaws, that is why I'm inquiring you to tell me how did you do it." Herbert says. "Um, it's just an ability we all have." Sera answers unsure. "Oh, really." Herbert takes out a scalpel from a table and stabs it into Jan's neck making sure to hit an artery. Jan, in a bloody mess, collapses onto the floor in a pool of her own blood. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Lara screams out, grabbing the collar of Herbert's shirt. "This is all for scientific purposes, and with my reagent I can bring her back, albeit she'll be a tad bit different." Herbert says rather coldly. Jan's body dissipates into the air as a small portal opens up throwing Jan out.

    "What the fuck was that for!" Jan yells into the direction of Herbert. "This is amazing, I must take DNA samples of you all!" Herbert excitedly yells like a school girl having a crush. "You're crazy!" Kennedy says. "I am a mad scientist after all." Herbert replies as he goes up the stairs to grab a syringe. As he does, another portal opens up sucking the girls, except for Jan. Herbert stops in his tracks thinking she'll be sucked in, pounces on Jan to prevent her from going in as well.

    The portal finally closes leaving them both. Herbert was on top of Jan on the floor, both hands pressed on each side of her head, the position itself made Jan's face heat up. "Oh, you'll do." Herbert coos as Jan closes her eyes and sighs thinking that this is going to be the death of her.

  Back in the mansion, the TV channels change as a figure holding the same exact remote Zway destroyed in the beginning, flips through the TV. Each showing the girls in their new found "home". "It's all coming together nicely." The figure utters as the TV shows Emilynn roped in christmas lights as Billy snickers loudly with a sharpened candy cane.