𝓒𝓗 27: 𝓦𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓢𝓸 𝓜𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮...

Michael looked at the hand that was intertwined with his as Lara ushered into the bathroom. "Okay, you take a bath and I will get ready. NO BUTTS!" Lara exclaimed as Michael just stared at her as she exited. She waited until she heard the shower running, "I wonder what he looks like..." she thought as she snickered and tried to take a peek. She stopped herself, "I should really respect his privacy. He'll show me his face when he's ready.", with that, she turned and bolted into her room.

She knew she had no new clothes but she still opened the closet to see if some outfit magically appears. To her surprise, there was in fact an outfit for her, a long sleeved, button-down front, denim dress that was knee length with matching ankle boots. She looked around the room confused then shrugged, "It's probably that crazy "TV god", and proceeded to get changed. Unbeknownst to her that god was watching, "Tch, this girl doesn't even know that Michael stole that for her." it disappeared immediately as Lara turned around. She looked at the mirror, man, she was killing it today! Y/N who?

She posed in the mirror and sighed, "If my friends were here we would've taken pictures", she sadly chuckled. They would have been so happy to see her like this... It's gonna be okay, she'll see them and then they can meet Mi- Oh, that's right... Her room door abrupty opened revealing Michael in his usual attire, mask and coveralls, at least he smelled nice. She waved at him, "I'll call you down when I prepared everything!", she said leaving Michael to go downstairs. The place was filled with halloween candy as a white, static figure peace signed to Lara, vanishing straight after. Lara had a "WTF" face before she set her sights on the pumpkins in the kitchen.

She walked towards the direction. Alongside it were tools to help carve features into the fruit. "Michael! You can come down now!" Lara yelled, hearing big footsteps come down the stairs. Michael looked at all the candies, opening a Jolly Rancher and popping it under his mask making Lara laugh, "Never knew you were a sweettooth!". He made his way towards Lara as she showed him the pumpkins, he just stared and grabbed the biggest knife there and began working.

Lara hovered over his shoulder, observing his entricate carvings, he was abnormally gentle while carving. This caught Lara by surprise, but the more he worked on it, Lara could piece together what was his idea. Michael shooed her away, pointing at the other pumpkin beside him. Lara knew exactly what he meant and began working on her pumpkin. She pondered on what she could carve, she always had terrible artblock. After a while, she decided her muse would be The Shape himself, not really original but it was a lovely thought. Michael finished before her, staring at her as she finished up her work.

"Okay, let's show our pumpkin in the count of three", Lara said earning a nod from Michael. "One.. Two.. Three!" Lara counted down as they both picked up their pumpkin and turned it around in unison for the other person to see. They stared at each other when they realized they just carved their significant other, Lara set hers aside and picked up Michael's. It was beautiful, every detail seemed to hold a sentimental value as it captured the way Michael sees her, absolutely ethereal. She never knew she smiled like that.

She was in awe, baffled you may say. Michael picked up hers and observed her carving, it matched his flawlessly. Just looking at his body language he must have appreciated it as he held it close. Lara put her pumpkin down as she sauntered towards Michael, hugging him from behind. He flinched but relaxed immediately, even turning around towards Lara after putting her pumpkin down on the counter. He cautiously put his arms around her, unsure if he can do this without harm to the female. They stayed like that, enjoying each other's warm embrace as Lara started tearing up involuntarily. Michael noticed the shift in her emotions and raised her chin up, wiping the tears, albeit a little roughly.

Her tears poured out more as his eyes bore into her soul. She's not allowed to tell him, making this goodbye harder for her. Her mouth opened to explain but Michael pushed her harshly, making her fall onto the ground. She was utterly in dismay at this action before Michael grabbed the knife he carved with and hovered over her menacingly. She looked into his eyes, static haze glossed over it as Michael stared at her vacantly, just like he did when they met."Michael..." Lara uttered before getting onto her feet. Life really doesn't have a happy ending like in those fanfics.