𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDD-" Emilynn screams out as she faceplants onto the hard floor. As usual the girls were screaming until coming into contact with the hard, cold floor. Kaila lands onto the couch still screaming until Sera drops down onto her, using the girl as a cushion. Camille, on the other hand, lands straight onto a desk filled with animal skulls. The horns in one of them punctures a wound into her side making her shrivel in pain. As the entire living room turns into shambles, a face that almost everyone recognizes emerges. "What a delightful surprise, I wasn't expecting any guests tonight." A suave voice ripples through the atmosphere, belonging to a man with a combed back hairstyle wearing a three piece suit that was plaid.

    Shayna springs up into action, with a small limp on her leg, she holds out her hand, "My dearest apologies Dr. Lecter, It seems you're the talk of the town with your delectables. We simply had to drop by". Everyone looked at her like she was a mad woman and turned their attention to the infamous cannibal. "You could have used the door, but seeing as your taste for the refined is one of high taste, I'll consider it a part of the past." Hannibal says as he shakes her hand gently. "And please, call me Hannibal." He adds on before letting go of her hand and turns away. Shayna immediately wipes the sweat from her forehead and sighs in relief.

    "Come now, I'll treat your wounds and make us dinner." Hannibal says in his charming voice with an undertone of malice behind it. Everyone gulps down hard knowing exactly what's gonna happen next. They were about to eat human flesh.

    The girls made their way into a gorgeous room filled with paintings and a fireplace. Looking in awe, the girls didn't notice Hannibal approach with a first aid kit. "Now-" Before Hannibal even finish his sentence, Kini punches his face in reflex. "I AM SO SORRY!" Kini proclaimed loudly as she searched his face for any injury. "It is okay my dear, I'm sturdier than I look." Hannibal reassures Kini, but leaves everyone else troubled knowing that a trick like that won't aid in their escape if needed.

    "Now, I'll ask for the rest of you to take refuge in my living room as I deal with the matter at hand." Hannibal instructs, planning to call each one by one. This puts the girls in unease, not knowing what he is actually capable of until Shayna whispers that he will only strike if they're rude. Hannibal's plan goes smoothly, there was not much to treat but small wounds and bruises until Camille was next. "I see you have a laceration on your left side due to the fall on my desk." Hannibal says gently examining the damage. Camille blushes a little, lifting up her shirt for him to inspect further.

    "Just a little closer dear." Hannibal tells Camille as she follows the direction. Camille winces as the alcohol touches her skin. Following regular bandage procedures, he put a gauze on the wound applying surgical tape to keep it in place. Camille let's go of her shirt, "Why thank you doctor. I am forever in your favor." Camille coos embracing the role of a lady during this time. "It's not worth giving your life over, but it was a pleasure." Hannibal says as he gently grabs Camille's right hand and plants a small kiss on it.
This action made Camille's face beet red, wondering why she was reacting the way she was. There was no way she would take a liking to a cannibal. That just can't be possible...

Camille snaps out of her thoughts retracting her hand, smiling at the doctor before returning to the living room. "You're telling me, THAT'S Hannibal Lecter??" Emilynn whisper shouts. Everyone making a shushing noise to prevent her from speaking any further and being put on Hannibal's hitlist. "She's got a point, I thought he was pretty ugly before." Kini comments from the side earning her glares, making her lift up her hands like she was gonna get arrested. "He ain't as ugly as the burnt pizza man from the boiler room." Jan says as Sera nods her head furiously in agreement.

    "My dears, dinner will be served shortly." Hannibal raises his voice from the kitchen. That action made everyone shudder. "Can't we tell him we're pescatarian like Camille so we won't" Kennedy gulps down her saliva hard, "eat flesh-". "Good idea, but one of us has to approach him in the kitchen." Frances says. The girls bodies start shivering knowing what lies behind that kitchen door.

    "Maybe if we wait it off long enough, the portal will open." Zway replies not taking the risk. "That's also very risky.." Lara comments. "Anyone else got a better idea?" Jenny asks in hopes of another solution. No one spoke, it was hard to think knowing there was a killer just in the other room, "making dinner". The dreaded room filled up with the most delicious smell making everyone realize how hungry they truly were. The door to the dining room swung open as Hannibal says, "Dinner is ready my dears". The dreaded words make it into everyone's ear but nobody moves.

    Slowly, but steadily, they make their way into the kitchen. Finding a chair to lay their butts on, they try to make themselves comfortable, or at least look comfortable. The dining room was filled with an awkward silence as everyone gazed at their food, afraid of what they are about to consume. "If you need my permission to eat, you can just dig right in my dears." Hannibal's voice breaks the silence. "We just ate doctor." Jan says, looking at the doctor right in the eye. A growl sound fills the room, the attention was now on Kini, whose stomach sounded like a beast. Kini blushes, grasping her stomach, "I just have indigestion, you can look over that." she says hoping that poor excuse would slide with Hannibal.

    "Our group is actually pescatarian so we do not eat meat, we eat fish." Camille informs with an ounce of shakiness. "Oh my, why didn't you say so." Hannibal says dejected at the waste of product right before him. "W-we didn't want to disturb you." Frances adds in, a bit shaken. The room was once again silent as Hannibal pinches the bridge of his nose at this revelation. However, without hesitation, they ate the vegetables surrounding the meat. This pleased the doctor, at least not everything is gone to waste. The portal again opens up taking them in.
"Can I at least bring the ham?" Kini asks before the distorted voices of the girls yell "NO" from the void. "ABSOLUTELY NOT KINI." Jenny says as she yanks Kini into the portal. This leaves Hannibal in dismay, the only thought across his mind was who were those girls.