𝓒𝓗 12 𝓛𝓪𝓻𝓪: 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻

Washing her cereal bowl, Lara's mind wanders on Michael who was not acting like his usual self. Suddenly he is showing affection towards her, even though it seemed like he didn't know what to do and went with instincts instead. Her mind goes back to the scene where he tried to kiss her, his chapped pink lips puckered as hints of his actual brown hair peaked out from the mask. No matter what she was doing she went back to that memory, while Michael himself hasn't left upstairs in a while. As she places the washed bowl down for it to dry, Michael comes down stairs walking slowly as usual, glad that didn't change. She tried to make a conversation, "Hey-" but Michael just went past her and exited through the back door and left. A dejected Lara walks her way to the couch and plops right down.

   Her mind once again thinks about the masked man, making her pull a pillow beside her to scream into it. She was so confused on how to feel, her emotions were mixed like a bad food combination that sent them to the restroom. The man in question was acting like he didn't cut her open just a few days ago. Lara sighs and just lays her head to rest on the couch. After a couple of hours, the front door opens causing Lara to get up and rub her eyes, she sees Michael then another girl appears, following closely behind him. Lara's eyes widen, rubbing it again to make sure she was seeing this correctly. Did this hoe just bring a girl to their house?

   She shakes her head, no it's still his house but she could've at least been notified! She lives here too you know. Michael stares at her then brings what seems to be a drunk, dazed girl upstairs. "Nuh uh, don't tell me he's gonna get some coochie while I'm here sitting on the couch!" Lara mentally yells, and where the hell did he find that girl? She didn't want to disturb him or make her eyes burn so she just stayed on the couch with an irritated face. Now he really wasn't acting like himself, MICHAEL MYERS bringing an unknown GIRL home? Now she really has lost her mind, this can't be real, for god's sake he stabbed her so many times and the girl just waltzed right in here like Y/N in a BTS fanfic.

   "Am I jealous?" Lara whispers, touching her cheek with her palm. It really does sound like she is, with the words she thought, making it seem like a jealous friend watching her boy friend interact with another girl. She deeply sighs, trying to recollect her thoughts. After some muffled screaming upstairs and the house shaking, Lara mentally says "Bruh, this guy be hitting that girl too hard, the house is literally shaking". Then there was silence. She didn't want to disturb them but curiosity always kills her cat. She slowly makes her way upstairs into Michael's supposed room.

   Turning the knob, she opens the door, "OI! MICHAEL, YOU KILLED HER?!" Lara screams. The whole room had blood splatters, the girl herself was stabbed viciously, and the man who did it just stares vacantly right back at Lara. "I thought you were gonna hit it and quit it, she was cute too man, I didn't know you would bring a new meaning to "the sex was so good, you could just die". Lara wails, "And make sure you clean that up too, I ain't helping you." Lara says before slamming the door. The door immediately opens again and Michael grabs her and pulls her inside. He tries gesturing to explain what actually happened, but Lara was getting more confused by the second, looking at the body occasionally making her gag. Then Michael made an okay sign, sticking his index finger to refer to sex and then crossing his arms in a form of an x. "So you didn't have sex with her, then why did you bring her here just to kill her?" Lara asks.

   There was no response just him staring at her, "Don't tell me you brought her here just to make me jeal-" Lara sarcastically guesses before a fist slams against the wall, almost hitting her head. She flinches and gulps, she was just joking around but it seems to be the case, why else would he just bring another girl? This man is so confusing, but he really was trying his best considering how he never had a connection with anyone like this. With the position she was currently in, she noticed how tall Michael really is, him being at least two feet taller than her. He was staring at her, likely waiting for her to scream or run away but Lara stayed completely still, returning his gaze.