chapter 35 "tutor"

Lisa pov

it's Sunday night and Alex and I are riding on our motorcycles, Julian is behind us driving in his car. We saved Julian from his stupid idea and got the job done for Alex.

" Let's tank," Alex said driving towards the gas station.

we drove there and tanked the motors.

" So you told her?" Alex said.

" Yup," I said.

" Do you think she will stay?" Julian asked me.

" Nope," I said sadly.

I heard them both sigh.

" The good thing is we can see the buildings of New York," Julian said looking at the city lights.

" About thirty minutes and we will be back home," Alex said. 

Alex paid and we drove further towards our home.

( time skip)

We got into the building and saw Rhon with his door open. 

" you made it back alive! But with many bruises," He said hugging us.

" I'm sorry you had to go, Lisa, But I am getting old to save him," He said hugging me longer.

" No, It's fine rather you doing nothing,"

" Than being dead," Julian said finishing it.

" Go and sleep you need to go to school tomorrow," He said. I walked up and said goodnight to the boys.

I got in my apartment and saw Rina sitting on the couch,

She's gone, Lisa

" Hey Rina," I said.

" Hey Lisa I fed Koda and waited for you," She said standing up

" Yeah Thx," I said sadly.

" I will go, bye kid," She said closing the door behind her.

I walked into my room and turned the lights on. Before I knew it someone hugged me.

That smell

I pushed her a little and looked at her face

" LARA!" I said surprised she is still here.

" I am sleepy le- What happened to your face!?" She asked me touching my face.

I didn't reply and just stared at her. She gave me a peck and smiled.

" I am not gonna waste all these years Liking you," She said. She kissed me and I kissed her back.

" But what happened to your face?" She asked me.

" I helped Julian," I said sitting on my bed.

" So you got in a fight," She said and I nodded my head.

" Heard it thundered and rained hard Friday?" I said.

" Yeah the match got canceled and got replaced to Wednesday," She said sitting down next to me.

" I got lucky then," I said feeling better.

" it's pretty late and you came way too late home," Lara said yawning.

" Yeah, Julian and Alex were bickering about things, but it is all good now," I said.

" Now I want to sleep," I said.

" Go and change first," She said walking out of the door. I changed my clothes and said that she could come back.

" did you stay here in my apartment or did you also go back to your house?" I asked lying on my bed.

" I also got back and hanged out with Rebecca and Maria," She said lying on me again.

" When will your parents be back?" I asked her.

" maybe in about two weeks until there is something so they have to stay longer," She said sighing

" But, it doesn't matter," She said.

" Goodnight Lisa," She said snuggling more on me.

" Goodnight," I said closing my eyes.

-------------------------------------------

Lisa pov

we are at the field now training. and Linn and Leigh annoying me. first, they asked me why I had bruises on my face then they asked me if Lara punched me wich I also laughed at.

" Lara couldn't punch me that hard," I said still laughing at that.

" So you got in a fight?" Amanda said touching my face. She touched a bruise and it hurts.

" damn it's been a long time since I saw you with bruises," Zoey said also looking at my face.

" girls!" coach said. we all went to her and listened to her talking.

The coach got done talking and I looked around me not seeing Jamie. 

" Where is Jamie?" I asked them. 

" It doesn't matter," A girl in my team said. I looked at Linn and she shrugged her shoulders.

I ignored it and moved on with the training.

----------------------------------------------------

" You know that Linn and Leigh were trying to discover why you always didn't change with them," Lara said walking next to me. I got in her car and she got in too.

" yeah I know, they made it so obvious tho," I said remembering how bad they were at hiding.

" Let's go to mine, so we can study peacefully," Lara said driving away.

we were almost there when she asked me a question

" Do you appreciate the things you have in life?" Lara asked me.

" Of course I do," I said wanting to know why that question came up.

" I appreciate that I have great people in my life," I said.

" Do you appreciate the thing you have in life?" I asked her. She nodded her head happy.

There's something bothering her

We walked into the house and greeted Maria. We got in her room and I sat on a chair not liking it.

She sat down next to me and we got our math books. 

" Lara?" I asked her.

" Yes?" She said opening the book and going to the right page. I didn't say anything trying to distract her.

" My bruise hurts," I said placing my finger on my black eye.

" If it hurt that bad you wouldn't have touched it," She said laughing getting her other stuff.

" Lara?" I said again. she answered with a yes again.

" Do you like me?" I asked her for no reason. She laughed and pecked my cheek.

" Of course I do!" she said hugging me. 

I grabbed her legs and made her sit on my lap. She blushed hard and hid her face with her hands. I laughed a little at that. She began moving and I widened my eyes.

She stopped moving and hugged me. 

Is it good to tingle my hormones now?

I kissed her neck a few times and she shivered I kissed a place and she started moaning I sucked on that place giving her a hickey. She broke the hug and began kissing me. I kissed her back and bit her lip, She moaned and I slipped my tongue in. we began making out, and I lifted her up and laid her down on the bed.

Hello

Achem! HOOOOO~ OOOOH ;)