chapter 43 "sorry"

Lisa pov

Lara stopped crying and was still hugging me.

You're stupid you're stupid you're stupid.

I said to myself.

" I-I am not mad at y-you," she said. I smiled a little at her cuteness.

" you wish I would tell you more things?" I said. and she nodded her head.

" what do you want to know?" I asked her. she took a deep breath and talked.

" Y-You know Florez longer than us?" She said.

" Yes Florez lived in the apartment building and he took care of me, I do know him longer than the rest," I said.

" Is that the only thing?" I asked her.

" W-Well I want to ask more but I am too tired now," She said drying her tears. I laughed a little and she slapped my shoulder.

" I am sorry Lara?" I said sighing, feeling super angry at my self.

" You are forgiven because I know you are not trying to cry," She said touching both my jaws.

" you should stop doing that, it will give you a headache," She said, massaging it.

I closed my eyes feeling relaxed by her touch. She pecked my nose and I opened my eyes.

" I am sorry," I said again, still feeling sorry.

" I am sorry too," She said and I looked at her.

" You have secrets that you don't want to tell but I am pushing you," She said hugging me.

I closed my eyes trying not to cry.

" Can you massage my jaws again?" I asked her. I heard her laugh and she massaged it. I could feel myself getting relaxed. and I opened my eyes again.

" There is another reason why I cried," She said.

" what is it then?" I asked her.

" I don't wanna leave you for two days," She said blushing. I smiled at her.

" I will tell Gabriel not to come," I said.

" No, it's not that, it's just that... I am scared something will happen to you, while I am gone," she said looking at me.

" When you told me you are more scared of me breaking up with you then you die, I thought to myself like no don't go and just be with you," She said, she hugged me again.

" It's for two days, and in those two days, I will be painting the apartment," I said. hugging her back.

" and you can call me, in the middle of the night, and I will still be awake," I said. she hugged me tighter.

" Should I drive you home now?" I asked her and she shook her head.

" Should we go back inside?" I asked her. she also shook her head no.

" I am thirsty," She said.

" Should I go inside and get a water bottle?" I asked her and she again shook her head.

" I just want to hug you now," She said.

" But what if I am thirsty," I said.

" Then you can go and get some water for us," She said getting off my lap. I got out of the car and got in through the back door.

I asked for two water bottles and they gave it to me.

" See you on Sunday Lisa," Florencio said.

" Bye," I said walking back to his car.

I got in and saw her on her phone smiling.

" What is it?" I asked her wanting to look but she blocked it.

" Nothing," She said mocking me.

" Here," I said giving her the water bottle, she took it and I drove away.

(time skip)

Still Lisa pov

I parked in front of her house and turned the car off. I waited for her to go but she didn't.

" Aren't you going?" I asked her. She gave the look of ' I don't wanna go'

" Lara~," I said.

" Just one more hug," She said ready to sit on my lap again.

" let's hug out of the car now," I said. she laughed and we got out.

She ran to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

She pecked my neck as she can't reach my face. I kiss her head and then on the lips. she kissed me back. after a few seconds, we stopped and I broke the hug. she walked away.

" Have fun," I said.

" Be safe!" She said waving at me. I waited until she got in and got back in the car. I drove home.

I stopped the car and was about to get out but got a message on my phone. it was an unsaved number. I unlocked my phone and saw pictures of me and Lara hugging and kissing in the car.

Unknown number: thank me later!

Lisa: How did you get my number, Amanda?

Amanda: Your girlfriend.

Amanda: I wasn't the only one

Lisa: what do you mean?

Amanda: Linn and Leigh dragged me and they took pictures so I did too,

Amanda: you have private photographers

Lisa: I think I should be careful now

Amanda: Good luck

Lisa: Still at Parker's?

Amanda: Yep

Lisa: have fun

Amanda: thanks

I got out and walked into the apartment building.

I walked the stairs and heard a noise at the end of the save stairs. I ran toward it and saw everyone standing there.

" What are all of you doing?" I asked them.

" we heard noise!"

ooooohhhhhhh~~~