Chapter 44

My noor..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

You are the stubborn of heart,
Else these eyes have seen a lot of people..

______________________________________________________

Abu daud's POV :-

"Noor...this.." I didn't knew what to say.

"You like it?" She asked with a beautiful smile on her face.

There's a beautiful tortoise colored quran wrapped with a beautiful bow is placed inside the box. I don't know what my noor is trying to do?

"Noor, honestly I don't know how to read Quran

"Noor, honestly I don't know how to read Quran." I said with an embarrassing smile.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you and you can come here as well. They teach everything about islam." She said.

"Okay, but I prefer you to teach me." I said with a smirk.

"I will whenever I get the time, even today I bunk college for you." She said with a shy smile.

"You do?" I asked amusingly, she nodded while stretching her legs as if they hurt her.

"What happened?" I asked with concerned.

"I don't know, I feel like my body is draining energy. My back and legs feels swollen." She said rubbing her thighs with her hand as if they were hurting too much.

"Let me take you to the doctor." I said getting up.

"No Daud, it's okay and I know why they are hurting." She said shortening my name, which I like honestly.

"Why?" I asked.

"I haven't took my morning medicine because I haven't eaten anything yet." She said.

"Why did you do it?" I asked sitting next to her.

"I have to give you your gift on time, medicine can wait." She said with a smile.

"You didn't need to do it noor, I was okay." I said.

"No you weren't, you weren't okay daud. You were more in pain all these years, being stranger to your religion and to your lord. How can you say you were okay?" She said looking at me.

"I gave you this quran which will make your faith stronger, it has every answer to your questions. It will guide you to the right path." She continued putting her hand on the quran and stroking gently like it was a feather, if she put more pressure it will break.

"Why are you so concern about my faith?" I asked.

"As a Muslim, I am very concerned about your faith. The weakness of your imaan will bring you nothing but meseries and the stronger imaan will put you through many hard tests but will never make you fail." She said while tears pool in her eyes.