Chapter 10 - The Changes

Yudhishthir's POV

Yudhishthir's POV

While I was getting ready for the day, I was smiling to myself recalling the events of last night. Our relationship became more open and strong after yesterday. The way she opened up to me is the proof that she trusts me and that is the biggest key feature of a relationship.

When I was about to exit my room, mata came with my brothers.

"Pranipat mata!" I greeted mata.

"Yashasvi bhava." she blessed me.

"Pranipat jyesht!" all my brothers greeted me. I smiled in return.

"Putra, I hope you know that I talked to jiji about your and Aahana's alliance. I wanted to ask you, are you okay with it?" Mata asked me.

"Why would he mind, mata. It's like you have just given him a plate of laddoos he was trying to steal. He wouldn't mind at all even if you ask him to marry right this moment." Arjun said making my brothers laugh while I glared at him.

"Arjun! Something serious is going on." Mata said trying to hide her smile.

"No mata, I have no issues. Whatever you want will happen." I said making mata smile.

"Whatever she wants or whatever you want bhratashree." Nakul said, now making everyone laugh including Mata.

"Nakul!" I said which shut him up.

Good,otherwise I would have blushed beetroot red.

Then I remembered something.

"But mata, I think Aahana will need sometime. This all is very new to her afterall she came here just two weeks back. She may have some problem."

"Oho, caring and all already bhrata. Don't forget all of us after you get married." Bheem said making everyone laugh again but one look from mata shut all of them.

"You are right putra. Don't worry, jiji will talk to her. Also, we have a solution for it. Today morning, a letter from pitamah arrived permitting the wedding. But the issue is that we need to start for Hastinapur as soon as possible. So Aahana will accompany us to Hastinapur where she'll meet everyone and gain their blessings. After that we'll decide the date of your wedding and call jiji and bhaiya. With this even Aahana will get sometime and she'll be habitial with the palace and our lifestyle." Mata explained.

"But mata, why are we called so suddenly?" Nakul asked.

"Putra, yuvraj has not been decided yet. We need to be there for that." Mata said making me sigh.

"But mata, yesterday only you sent the message and today the answer arrived. How Mata?" Bheem asked confused making all of us shake our head.

"Bhrata bheem, laddoo kha khake apka dimag laddoo jaisa ho gaya hai." Nakul again came back to his joking self. For this, he gained a punch from Bheem making all of us laugh.
(Brother bheem, eating laddoos has made your brain round like laddoos)