Chapter 55 - The Dilemma

Author's POV

Author's POV

The next day, all of them entered the rajya sabha. Aahana entered with Yudhishthir on her right and Draupadi on her left. Arjun and Bheem were beside Draupadi while Karna and the twins walked besides Yudhishthir. He looked at Aahana and they both gave each other a curt nod of encouragement.

As they entered, Yudhishthir moved in front of Maharaj and the rest of them stood near kakashree Vidur.

"Panduputra Yudhishthir, we are granting you half part of the kuru kingdom. Ask for any part you want but remember it should not be more than half. Also, you can not include Hastinapur in that." Maharaj announced.

"Maharaj, before they ask for any part of the kingdom, I want to say something." Duryodhan got up and Maharaj granted him the permission to speak.

"Maharaj, how can we make a girl who's identity is not known, the queen of half of the kuru kingdom?" He said and everyone looked at him confusingly.

"Be specific Duryodhan." Maharaj said.

"I mean Maharaj, like I said earlier, we don't know anything about her, her past, her parents anything. Who knows who her parents are? Maybe some cheap people who are so disgusting and coward that they can't come in front of the world. How can such girl be the queen?" He said. Yudhishthir first looked at Aahana who was breathing heavily. He averted his gaze and found exactly what he was afraid of. Her wrists were turning black again. After all, Duryodhan was literally disrespecting mahadev and mata parvati. Aahana may be a calm person, but when it comes to her husband or her parents, she can be death.

"Maharaj, she is my wife and the princess of Dwaraka. Her identity is known to everyone then why are we discussing all this again? Her identity became my identity the day she became my wife." Yudhishthir said calmly.

"But Yudhishthir, we must know who her real parents are. Where she used to live? You are her husband and you must be aware about it. I order you to tell us her identity." Maharaj ordered and Aahana's eyes widened. She clearly knew that her husband won't lie. And if her identity is revealed, everything will be messed up.

"Maharaj, Aahana is the daughter of Vasudev's sister who is daughter of a king and is married to the greatest yogi. Her parents live in the mountains of Himalayas with their two sons. Aahana came to live in Dwaraka to assist Vasudev in his work." Yudhishthir replied and Aahana smiled and sighed a breath of relief. Her husband is truly something. He didn't lie yet didn't reveal the truth.

Mata Parvati is indeed Vasudev's sister. She is the daughter of Himavan, the king of mountains. She is married to mahadev who is the greatest yogi. Her family lives in kailash, a mountain in the Himalayas. Aahana came here to assist Vasudev in his purpose of killing Vakrasur and dharma sthapna. She looked at him and smiled.

"Why do they live there? And why did they discard their daughter? There must be some fault in this girl." Duryodhan again tried. Arjun almost held his bow but one look from Aahana and he stepped back.