Chapter 19 - All the limits crossed

Aahana's POV

Aahana's POV

Today was probably the happiest day for me. Today, that micromini Kaya was going out of our lives. Probably, forever. I know I should respect the guests but guests should also be doing the same. But what she did was completely unacceptable.
I was walking towards her room to call her for breakfast so that she can start her journey as soon as possible. I was smiling to myself since I got up. Yesterday's events were still fresh in my mind, replaying themselves like a movie in my head. His touch was still on my lips and more than my lips, his touch was imprinted on my soul.
The way he deals with me makes me feel like the queen of the world, our small world. The intensity of his brown eyes which are as deep as the ocean makes me want to hide myself in his arms when he looks into my eyes.

Shaking my head at my own thoughts, I entered Kaya's room only to find it empty.

"Dasi, where is Kaya?" I asked the dasi who was working there.

"Yuvrani, devi Kaya left to have breakfast a few minutes back." She answered me. I nodded at her and turned to leave.
Suddenly, I noticed something on the nearby table. The table cloth was burnt in a weird way, like acid was poured on it. It was a weird greenish substance.

"Dasi, how did this happen?" I asked her.

"I don't know, Yuvrani. It was like this when I came here to clean up." She said making me furrow my eyebrows.

Strange!

I asked her to continue and left for the kitchen. I noticed that no one was in the dinning hall. What the hell is with me and emptiness today?

"Listen, where is everyone?" I asked the person who was cleaning there.

"Yuvrani, everyone has already eaten except panduputra, mahamahim, mahamantri, devi kaya and rajmata. All of them are in mahamahim's room  having their breakfast." I nodded and asked him to continue his work as I made my way to the kitchen.

Today I wanted to make Bheem's favorite laddoos as he has been pestering me since days for them. It was the first thing he taught me so that he can ask me for them whenever he wants.

The vessels were not cleaned yet so I had to wait. While roaming around the kitchen, I noticed a vessel with same green substance that I saw in Kaya's room.

"Dasi, what did you cook in this vessel?" I asked her as it was too small for cooking food for the whole family.

"Yuvrani, rajmata requested to make dry fruit kheer for yuvraj as he was not well. It was only made for him." My eyes widened in horror. As I Connected the dots, I understood what's the matter. I started breathing heavily.

"Did you.....umm...did you serve the kheer to him?" I stuttered as my heart was falling in the pit of my stomach.

"Yes yuvrani." As soon as I heard the words, I forgot everything as I ran towards where yuvraj was. I knocked down almost everything that came in my way, some pieces of my jewelry including some pearls from my dress fell on the floor due to the force with which I was running. The bells from my anklets fell piercing my feet. I could feel the blood but I couldn't care less.