Chapter 33 - Guests in forest

Aahana's POV

Aahana's POV

His sobs were making my heart bleed. I didn't know what to do because I didn't know the reason of his sobs.

"Next time, you are not risking your life like this. Who do you think you are? Some magician? I could've....I could've lost you today." He said and I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"But nothing happened to me. I'm all fine." I tried explaining.

"Really? You had poisoned kheer Aahana, you burnt your hand, you had fever and then you say you are fine." I could sense anger in his voice but more than that, there was care for me.

"You are saying like I was aware about it and I willingly invited all these troubles for me." I told him but he didn't buy that.

"Whatever it is, I don't care. Just remember you are not risking your life next time. Your life is not only yours but mine too." I smiled at his words and tightened my arms around him.

"I am sorry your highness. From next time I'll ask my troubles to first inform me and then come. Alright?" I said and he broke the hug.

"Are you mocking me?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I wouldn't dare." I said with a horrified expression. He huffed and again brought me closer.

"But this was not any reason to stop talking." I told him.

"It is. You are a trouble magnet." He said like a five year old child making me chuckle. I took my drape and wiped his tears.

"You must be thinking that I am such a cry baby. Right?" He said as his hands rested on my waist.

"No. You are my cry baby and I love my cry baby." I said kissing his nose.

"Come let's sit together for sometime." He said and made me sit. I sat taking the support of a rock and then took my drape and laid it on the ground. Arya sat there keeping his head on my lap shocking me. I smiled and brushed his soft curls. He hid his face in my stomach and his one hand was around my waist.

We were surrounded by silence, complete silence. Just a little sounds of insects here and there.

"I love your curls." I said playing with his hair. Honestly, they are better than mine.

"And I love you." I heard him mumble.

"Such a flatterer you are." I said chuckling softly.

"I know." He said and we sat in silence.

"Why didn't you go back to Dwaraka?" He asked after few minutes. I furrowed my eyes in confusion.

"Did you want me to?"

"Nope. But still. I mean you had a chance to escape from this life."

"So do you think that I married you because you were the Yuvraj of Hastinapur?" He sat straight listening to my words.