Chapter 11 - Support and Assurance

Aahana's POV

Aahana's POV

I was getting ready to leave for Hastinapur. Yesterday night, both of us didn't meet. It was decided in the evening that I'll spend time with mata, jiji and my bhabhis. All of us sat in my room and talked for hours. I was laying in mata's lap and she was stroking my head lovingly while jiji and bhabhi were continuously teasing me and laughing.

I smiled recalling yesterday night. I was happy that I will get time to know everyone before I get married but I was also sad that I had to leave my family here. The love they've showered on me in these few days was so pure that I can never imagine anyone else loving their daughter in such a way.

With a heavy heart I left the room. Today, my bhabhis got me ready. They instructed me to dress up properly on the day I'll be reaching Hastinapur. So they have already chosen the dress I'll be wearing on the day of my arrival in Hastinapur.

 So they have already chosen the dress I'll be wearing on the day of my arrival in Hastinapur

Today, they made me wear a beautiful red lehenga.

I first went to the temple like everyday as a part of my routine to pray for my upcoming life and give me power to fight all the demons that will come in my way.

I turned around to find rajkumar standing there with a smile on his face.

"Good morning! Everyone is waiting for you. They sent me to call you." He said.

I just nodded and gave shivji one last glance, handed the plate to the dasi and started walking with him.

"Um, remember you asked me my favorite color on the second day of our meeting." He said breaking the silence. I looked at him confused because of the random conversation. I just nodded at that.

"Well, I have one now." He said.

"Really? Which one?" I asked.

Soon I spotted everyone on the gates of Dwaraka.

"Red!" and he joined his brothers leaving me confused.

Then I realised, I was wearing red. I smiled and blushed.

Biding everyone goodbye was the second hardest task, hardest being not to cry.

Maa, baba, dau  and jiji had tears in their eyes and others were emotional as well. With a heavy heart, I bid them a goodbye.