Chapter 71 - Start of War

Author's POV

Author's POV

This one week passed in no time as today was the rajsuya yagya. Yudhishthir and Aahana will now be the Samrat and Samragyi of Aryavart. Yudhishthir entered his room to get Aahana for the yagya.

"Aahana?" He called and Aahana turned around. He smiled wide looking at her.

"Looking like a true Samrayi that you are." He said and she smiled for the first time.

" He said and she smiled for the first time

"Shall we go?" He asked and she nodded. He held her wrist and moved out. Aahana was shocked as since that incident, they both maintained distance but today he held her hand without asking. Not that she minded but she was still shocked. She felt the calmness that was lost somewhere all over again.

They moved out to welcome all the kings from different parts of Aryavart.

"Pranam Bhratashree." Duryodhan greeted Yudhishthir with a very sweet smile but Aahana didn't doubt him this time.

"Kalyan ho Duryodhan!"

"I'm very happy looking at your success mere bache." Mamashree Shakuni said and Yudhishthir smiled.

"It's all your blessings mamashree." Yudhishthir said.

"Bhrata Yudhishthir, I hope now all the enemity is over between us." Duryodhan said and Yudhishthir smiled.

"We were never enemies Duryodhan. We are brothers." Yudhishthir said and hugged Duryodhan.

" Yudhishthir said and hugged Duryodhan