Chapter 57 - New Phase

Okay first of all, we crossed 35k views and 4k votes

Okay first of all, we crossed 35k views and 4k votes. I will legit irritate you everytime we cross 1k but thanks people, I can't tell you what this means to me.
Love you loads!

Author's POV

It's been almost two months since they all shifted to Indraprasth. Things have not been very tough but also not very easy. They all were still learning.
Druapadi and Karna's relationship was now like one ideal husband and wife. Draupadi was more than happy with her life now. She adjusted well with it.

The six brothers were more than happy with each other. Now, Karna didn't feel like an outsider. Everything was smooth with him and his brothers. His brothers respected and loved him to no end.

Aahana and Draupadi became more like sisters. Though they didn't get to talk much about things but they both learnt a lot from each other. Though Aahana was elder, she never hesitated in learning from Draupadi and this quality of Aahana really surprised Draupadi, the hunger to learn.

For Aahana, things were a bit different. She knew nothing about the rules and regulations, she didn't know how to be the queen and run the kingdom. She was still in her learning phase. But her husband was always there for her. They didn't really got time for each other since they became the king and the queen. Now, they would either talk only about work or would fall asleep in each other's embrace. But still, they didn't feel like they were drifting apart. They were just in a new phase of their lives and were going as strong as ever.

Right now, Aahana sat with Yudhishthir and Sahadev in the study, discussing about the council.

"Jyesht, Bhrata Karna will be announced as the mahamahim. Bhrata bheem will be the yuvraj. What about others?" Sahadev asked.

"Arjun will be the commander in chief of the army and will take care of the army. From the maintenance of the weapons to everything. Nakul will be incharge of the things inside the kingdom. He'll see if the rules and regulations are followed properly or not, maintenance of the farms, cattles, everything." Yudhishthir stated while Aahana read some scroll.

"And bhabhi will be the care taker of the economy and finance." Sahadev said as Aahana looked at him.

"Arya, I have a suggestion."

"Go on Aahana." Yudhishthir said as he diverted his attention to his queen.

"Arya, eventhough it's my responsibility to look into the finance department, I want Draupadi to do it." She said shocking both men.

"Why bhabhi?" Sahadev asked.

"Arya, Sahadev, we all know that Draupadi is well trained in finance and economics. She can do it better than me."

"But Aahana, you can learn it with time." Yudhishthir said not really understanding his wife's thoughts.

"Of course I can Arya and I will do it for sure. But finance and economics is something that we should not take lightly. I will learn but it will take time and I also have other responsibilities. And Draupadi has the ability and knowledge and one of the things for better development of a kingdom is using people's knowledge efficiently and at right places." Aahana said making Yudhishthir smile.