Chapter 14 - The Vows

Aahana's POV

Aahana's POV

I didn't even realise when these four days passed and now was my wedding day. These four days have been the most blissful days of my life. Everyone in the family pampered me so much, they made me feel like a real princess. They also didn't leave any chance to tease me. Probably my cheeks are permanently red now.

This should be the most happiest day of my life but its not. Not that I'm not happy but because I and Yuvraj didn't solve our issues. The last time we talked was the fight we had. Also the drama that followed in the family meeting didn't help. I wanted to ask him if he also feels the same way as Duryodhan. If he also...

I know probably my thoughts are absurd but I can't help myself. He is the yuvraj of Hastinapur, he has a reputation to maintain and people talking about me in such a way is not good for his reputation.

Before I could fall in the spiral of my own thoughts, Revati bhabhi came to get me ready.

"I know what happened in Hastinapur that day. Arya told me about it." She said shocking me.

She took my hands in hers and said, "That is what a husband and wife's relationship is. We don't even hide things that we hide from everyone else. I know you must be having a lot of questions and you must be very insecure right now. But trust me, talk to him. Also, you know him better than me Ana and you know he'll never doubt you or your character. The key feature of a successful relationship is conversation. And by conversation I don't mean just talking, but sharing thoughts and insecurities." Bhabhi said lifting a big weight from my shoulders.

"Now now, we should get you ready as we don't want your king to wait for the queen, do we?" She said making me blush.

Soon, Rukmini bhabhi and jiji joined and they all went into teasing mode.

Mata came to see if I'm ready or not and as soon as she saw me, her eyes teared up

"I can't imagine my beautiful daughter is getting married today. I pray to Narayan that your martial life be blissful." she said kissing my forehead and hugging me.