The Elysian Arcane

Enters sheepishly to avoid tomatoes and eggs

I know I should've updated long back. But these days have been very hectic with studies, lectures and other activities. Also I have a deadline for The Bygone Empress. So I'm busy with that.

I'll update as soon as I can. I write a little whenever I get time.

Also, we are veryyy close to 100k Views. At one point of time, even 1k seemed a bug deal and now its almost 100k. Its legit a dream.

All thanks to you guys.

Okay, enough of my rant. Coming to the point.

Elysian arcane is a community that I started with 3 of my friends to recognize the unexplored and unrecognized characters of hindu mythology. The ones who are misunderstood are explored here.

We are coming up with new projects.

Do check it out. The_Elysian_Arcane

Though I'm writing many messages, my first message was to my favorite, Mandodari.

I've not written about Yudhishthir yet because he's very close to my heart and I need to write a biggg message for him.

So by then, wait for it and read my message to Mandodari!

____________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mandodari,

Whenever we hear about Ramayan, everyone remembers Mata Sita's wait, Shri Ram's love for his wife, Laxman's anger, Hanuman's devotion, Ravan's evilness, Maharaj Dashrath's putra moh, the agony of people of  Ayodhya, and the hardwork of the army of Ravan and Shri Ram. But no one remembers you.

Your purity, your love and devotion towards your husband, your righteousness, your courage,  your kindness, your chastity and your penance.

You were that blooming lotus amidst the sludge who stayed in it yet never let it perish you. Staying in that sludge yet being considered as the purist of all (one of the panchkanya) is no less than a penance on your side.
You made your life a serious of sacrifices and filled your path with thorns yet guided everyone on the right path.

You tried your best to stop what was inevitable because it was wrong. Amidst the swarm of people, only you had the courage to stand against what was a crime.

People these days don't remember you let alone admire you, but somewhere or the other, I have huge respect for you in my heart.

You transformed into a beautiful flower eventhough you didn't receive any nourishment as a bud. You, according to me is the most likeable woman in our history.

People might have forgotten you but do remember that you have an ardent admirer in kaliyug

- one of your biggest admirers here

Also guys, do check out my book The Bygone Empress. It's very very close to my heart and a completely new concept.

Even if you are not a fan of ramayan, please give it a try. It's really different from normal Ramayana. I'm sure that book will not disappoint you.

I really need reviews on that.

Next update of The Delightful Trauma will be soon. Thanks for being patient.

Until next time, stay safe and keep smiling!