♡︎info♡︎

Hi guys and welcome to my new fanfic!
So This is just a little explanation of the plot of this book so let's start!

ᗯOᖇᗪ ᑕOᑌᑎT: 289

so FIRST OF ALL this is a Saiouma V3 band AU.

The protagonist of this story is Kokichi Ouma, the same as ever that prank anyone everytime, buuut something change!
And that is his ultimate talent.
He's known as the ultimate supreme leader because his father is the ultimate supreme boss, so he wanted that his son had to have a quite same ultimate as him. But Kokichi is actually the ultimate rock guitarist, but he hides it to everyone because his father wuold be really angry at him and starts abusing him if he know that someone knew about his son's real talent.

Kokichi because of this lives with his major cousin, Nagito Komaeda, that knew about Kokichi's real talent, and to helping him he decides to buy the music lessons in Hope's Peak Academy for him, so his talent will grow even more.
Kokichi is happy about the helping that his cousin gave to him, he even calls him father sometimes!
And for repay for His cousin work he decides to stop hiding his true talent and join the band of the school with the help of his bestfriend Miu Iruma, the ultimate drummer.

From here his life changes completely, he met Kaede Akamatsu the ultimate electric-pianist and Shuichi Saihara the ultimate pop sensation.
(im sorry Sayaka.)
Their band became more famous everyday but because of that someone knows what happened and starts to make a revenge.

if you see:

♡︎*chapter*♡︎=  fanfic chapter

♫︎*Chapter*♫︎= songfic chapter

My posting time will be really really random so im sorry TwT

Quick update:

this is author-chan from September 2021, and I'm confused on why are you still reading this shit of a fanfic- like for real there are better fanfics, with no grammatical errors at all(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

anyway- if you still want to read just do it-- T-T