XI. Drama Loves Me

Athena

It's been a week since I started working as Mr Kings PA and him destroying my bike. I didn't have enough money to repair it so now I have to travel by bus which took more time than usual. I didn't defy any of his orders and also acted as a loyal employee. Even though I wanted to choke him to death, I had to give him the impression that his warning has an effect on me. Just wait for some time, this is the calm before the storm!

As expected, Mr. King gave me a lot of work that I barely had time to rest my poor fingers. He became more cold and arrogant towards me if that is even possible. I hate him to the core. He and his stupid company should suffer only then he'll come down from his tall ego.

I heard the intercom go off. I picked it up lazily, "COME TO MY OFFICE NOW!" His loud voice boomed through the speaker, making me deaf for a second.

He cut the call before even listening to me. Arrogant bastard!
What crept up his ass and died?

I groaned and got up from my seat. I wore my heels and stomped towards his office. Each step I took, increased my anger and frustration. Now, what does he want!

I opened the door not bothering to knock and glared at him. He looked up from his file, his brows knitted "There is something called knocking" he stated harshly, clenching his jaw.

"And there is something called patience which you don't have!" I retorted with equal hate.

His eyes turned dark as he glared at me. I know he is angry but he would dare not touch me.

"Now what do you want?" I barked, his glare hardened so I smiled before adding "Sir?" a bit too sweetly. Hoping it would calm his bruised ego.

"Reserve a table for two in the finest restaurant, make it quick" he waved me off

"Okay, sir!" I smile and said in a high pitched tone to annoy him. I turned away and headed to my cabin. I made the reservation and by the time I was done typing three folders, it was already one.

Yes! It's lunchtime! My favourite.

I stretched my hand and got up walking towards the elevator and went to the cafeteria. I noticed Pierce and Rosa sitting on our usual spot. I waved at them and sat beside Rosa. "Hey, guys!"

"Hi, Athena!" Both said in unison

"How is your day?" Pierce asked munching on his fries.

"So wonderful that I feel like I could spend the rest of my life here," I said sarcastically causing them to laugh.

"Why is it that bad?" Rosa asked with an amused smile.

I rolled my eyes thinking about that monster, which only boils my blood. "Bad will be an understatement. Being around him is like visiting hell!" I shuddered at that thought. He brought hell to earth and more specifically his only target is me.

"Poor Athena, don't worry you'll get used to it," Rosa assured me. I smiled back and left to get my food.

While having lunch my mind drifted wondering what has was doing right now?

Having lunch duh! My conscience mocked

Not that way! Whom would he be having lunch with? His girlfriend? Nah! Who in their right mind would date him.

I also heard he doesn't date anyone nor does he have flings. That's kinda weird for a very handsome man like him, he could get any girl he wants but still, he doesn't.