X. Bad Girl!

Zephyr

"Oh yes, dear I'm going to punish you so badly that you would dare not mess with me," I said in a low voice, looking straight into her widened eyes.

She gulped, my eyes wandering to her slender and long neck. I could see a light purple shade on it which she tried to hide using make-up. I regret doing it, I've hurt no woman that way. This was my first time.

I was so angry yesterday and she couldn't keep her mouth shut. She pulled my last restraint, and I pounced on her. It might have hurt a lot. I wanted to apologise and treat her wounds myself but that would give the wrong impression on her.

I would dare not get attached to anyone. I don't want to go through that pain again. I don't even do one-night stands as it's a waste of time and meaningless. I only have time for my mother and my best friend Daniel, who has been with me since nursery. Yes, that long.

I felt her squirming in my hand, bringing back my attention to her. Her nose crinkled as she focused on escaping from my hold. I pulled her closer. Her soft and small body felt perfect in my arms.

For some reason this brought a smile to my face, she looked up and I quickly changed my expression to a cold and stern one.

"What are you going to do?" She asked, her voice trembling.

That's how scared you should be, Athena.

"It's for me to decide" actually I don't know what to do. Hmmm, I'll think later.

"Now go type these files, there's a new laptop and phone on your desk" I stated and left her walking towards my desk.

I noticed her running out of my office as if caught on fire. I chuckled and sat on my seat taking the coffee she brought. It turned cold but I can't function without a cup of coffee. I took a sip and immediately spat as I tasted the horrendous sweet liquid.

"What the heck is this?" I said angrily.

Yuck! It's so sweet and I hate anything sweet.

I threw the cup into the dustbin and wiped my desk discarding the tissue. Oh, she's so going to pay for this! No one ever dared to defy me and she's the first person to ever go against me.

That girl is having a death wish! I'm going to make her survival here like hell and resigning won't be an escape for her.

I decided to get a new cup of coffee, ugh she ruined my mood for the day. I left my office and went outside the building. I was about to walk towards the cafe but a familiar blue bike caught my attention. I scanned the number plate. It's the same one that scratched my car.

It was parked in my building premises, which means it belonged to one of my employees. I called security and asked whose bike it was.

"Sir, it belongs to a lady. She's new here," he replied scanning the bike

A lady? Who's new?

This points out to one person and that's my new PA.

I smirked thinking about the punishment. This is a win-win situation for me. She's so going to regret messing up with me.

I know exactly what to do. Now suffer Athena!

Athena

I left his office immediately, I couldn't bear to stand in his presence. I thought he was going to choke me again but he didn't. However, I don't think he's going to spare me when he drinks that coffee. Oh no! I'm dead.