V. The Wall Can Walk

Athena

I woke up around seven am, trying my best to get used to the time zone. Ruby left early for work, giving me her spare key before she left. I decided to go out and explore since I didn't have any other plans for the day.

I wore warm clothes and left the building. This was situated close to the city centre and I could see the Eiffel tower from here. I managed to get a map and the first stop was breakfast.

I spotted a homely-looking bakery and went inside. The door chimed as I stepped in, the place smelled like freshly baked bread. I went to the glass counter, scanning the contents inside, settling on plane butter croissants and a cup of latte. I placed my order and took the paper bag before walking towards my next stop, the park.

I took a sip of the hot latte and walked ahead admiring the view around me. I was so busy admiring the Eiffel tower that I crashed into a wall spilling my latte all over the place. I looked down and saw my empty cup lying next to a pair of well-polished black leather shoes.  Wait how come walls have legs.

Oh man!

My gaze travels from the polished black leather shoes to the black trousers hugging the long legs, then a muscular torso covered in a black shirt which has my latte spilt on it, then a neck, chiselled jaw, plum lips, straight nose and finally meeting a deadly pair of green eyes. I gulped when I saw his face, looking like he would kill me any moment. He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5'4" frame. If it was any other situation I would openly gawk at the Adonis standing in front of me, He's one hot piece of a specimen.

I backed away quickly when I realised what I did " I... I'm so.. s.. sorry" I squeaked an apology. Shit, what happened to my voice?

His glare hardened and he clenched his jaw making it look sharp. Damn! He's got looks but this isn't the right time to admire a guy who would snap at you any moment.

"Your sorry won't bring back my shirt! Do you have any idea how expensive this shirt is? You wouldn't be able to pay it even if you work for a year!" He yelled arrogantly, dude where's your volume button? I bit the inside of my cheek from saying that. I didn't give a damn about how expensive his shirt was but his rudeness was irking me.

I felt my anger slowly surfacing, I hate it when people behave so arrogantly. Does he know who I am? I'm going to freaking ruin his life for snapping at me like that. But then realised I need Dad's help to do it. I felt myself becoming sad thinking about my family. I'm all alone here!

Then his cold voice snapped me out of my trance "You f**king wasted my time!" He spat menacingly, his gorgeous green eyes held fury.

I looked at him with a bored expression, I might've looked unaffected but inside I was already killing him. I clench my fist tightly, trying my best not to slap his handsome face. Oh, that'd be nice but I'd rather not add more fuel to the flame.

"If it's the poor shirt that you need don't worry I'll get you a new one, give me your address I'll send it," I said calmly through gritted teeth.

He looked taken back by my response but it soon morphed into an enraged expression. For some reason he looked triggered by what I said and the next thing I see, he raised his hand to grab me but before he could touch me, someone pulled him away. My eyes wandered to the side and I saw a tall blond guy, dressed in a navy blue suit. He looked at me with pleading eyes "Go Away quickly if you don't want to get hurt."  he requested.

I gave the green-eyed monster one last glare before walking away.

"creep!" I grumbled under my breath and walked away, crying over my spilt latte. Now I need a new cup. Deciding to buy a new cup of Latte I headed towards a cafe.