Beebly PH FAQs

Hello, everyone! Sorry kung natagalan but I'm here to announce that Keeno's Princess (2023) is finally available on Beebly app. Yey!

But first, here are some FAQs (and some rants huhu):

1) Tell me more about Beebly PH.

Beebly is a world-class digital reading and knowledge delivery platform that brings high quality content to the palms of every reader.

Our company primarily offers an eBook-on-demand service to the Filipino community by enabling the country to ACCESS quality materials and drive a reading habit by strategically placing our technology to augment the current infrastructure. This will also address the need to access a wide selection of library quality materials both for literature and education.

An extensive selection of print and non-print materials will be available on Beebly, including storybooks, curriculum books, reference books, fiction and non-fiction entertainment reads and more.

The highly interactive design is sure to make reading a fun, convenient and user-centric experience. Other features include custom libraries for educational institutes and participating organizations.

Beebly is originally based in 100 Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore and to launch soon in the Philippines.

Our Philippine office is located at Estuar Bldg., 41 Timog Avenue, Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City, Philippines 1103

2) Is the app already available?
Yes! You may download it now in Google Play and Apple Store. It can be downloaded by users in another country as long as it is available.

Sadly, the app is not available sa kinaroroonan ko ngayon. I downloaded the app when I was still in the Philippines, but now that I am out of the country, I could only access the title and preview the book. I cannot view the price, and I cannot even buy when I attempt to. Huhu.

3) What does the app look like? How will purchasing the book work?
We have 3 business models that also determine how Beebly App Users will purchase the ebook/s.

1 - A-La- Carte (Download/Online Sales) - Pay per download
● Pay per book download
● Downloaded books will be stored in the library
● Downloadable and locked to one User ID only
● DRM protection prevents sharing of the book without a Beebly account

2 - Partial ALC (Chapter Sales) The chapter sold will be part of the library
● Chapter downloaded will be deleted after 1 month or depends on what the author prefer.
● Cost is higher compared to a regular download
● Downloadable and locked to one User ID only
● DRM protection prevents sharing of the book without a Beebly account
● Maximum of 30% premium cost from the retail price

3 – Subscription
● Most popular usage model worldwide
● Read all you can for subscribers

Users can purchase the whole story and read it on the app forever - but only through the app. Users cannot have a copy outside the Beebly app.
The good thing here is we give the users/subscribers the option to download the story and be able to read it even offline. Users can purchase, rent, or subscribe through PayPal, credit card, or GCash.

4) How much is the book?
SRP:
- FOR BOTH ANDROID & IOS: 249.00 PHP

This is one of the reasons why natagalan ang pag-announce ko ng availability ng book sa app. 5 days ago nang makita kong available na ito sa app. Hindi ko lang masabi agad kasi instead na 249 PHP, 299 PHP ang inilagay nilang price. Bukod doon, may error pa sa nailagay na pen name ko. Ayos na ang pen name ko ngayon but the price still sits at 299 PHP. Forwarded na itong mga correction sa Beebly PH team and waiting na lang ako sa response nila at pag-change ng price (unless they provide an explanation why kailangang gawing 299 PHP, if ever) so I'm asking for more patience mula sa inyo. Huhu. Pasensiya na. Huwag munang mag-a-avail hangga't wala pa akong nakukuhang confirmation mula sa kanila. I will update you right away once I receive an update.

5) How's Beebly security measures work?
The app has this anti-screenshot/video screen recording to prevent piracy of works. As explained, users can fully purchase the e-book but can only read it through the app.

Once again, Keeno's Princess (2023) is a 20-chapter novel. It is a revised version of Keeno's Princess (2013). The main book (prologue, 20 chapters, and epilogue) will be posted here on Wattpad. It has a second part, which is a book of 14 special chapters that can only be read on the Beebly app. The special book contains the male lead's point of view and has its own epilogue.

 The special book contains the male lead's point of view and has its own epilogue

Book cover designed by Ms. Heynette
(hindi ko ma-upload dito ang clear version kasi mabigat ang file)

Here is the link to Keeno's Princess(2023):
https://beebly.dra.agconnect.link/VD3Q

(Note: I also cannot access this link. Huhu. Let me know kung ano'ng lalabas na price sa inyo. Puwede ring direct na kayo sa Beebly app and search niyo lang ang title, lalabas naman agad.)

Pasensiya na kung hindi ko agad nai-post ang Chapter 14. Inayos ko muna kasi ito para sabay na. Thank you for understanding, everyone! And thank you—always, always—for patiently waiting. xoxo

Living behind the pages,
Binger S.