Chapter 6

Forth's pov:

I was in my apartment scrolling through my phone waiting for Beam to come. I had decided to wear a dark blue long sleeve t-shirt and black jeans. 

A notification appeared on my phone. 

Beam: Hey i'm outside your place now.

Me: Ok i'll be down in a few seconds. 

I checked myself one last time in the mirror and made my way out after grabbing my wallet.

When i came out, i saw beam's car parked infront of the building. I quickly got in and was greeted with a smiling Beam.

He kept staring at me without looking away. I started to feel uncomfortable.

Is there something on my face?

"Oh. No there's nothing on your face. I was just admiring your beauty." He smirked. 

I blushed at the compliment.

He chuckled.

"So cute." He pinched my cheek.

"I already made a reservation. The place has really good food." He said.

I just nodded.

We drove for about twenty minutes before stopping infront of a very fancy restaurant.

I turned to Beam. 

Isn't this place expensive?

"Not that much. But the food is really good so i don't really mind the prices." he said.

I was about to type something but Beam stopped me. 

"I already made a reservation. If i cancel i'm going to have to pay extra. So do you want to go inside and not waste my efforts or should i cancel?" He asked.

I thought for a while before sighing. 

Let's go in.

Beam smiled brightly. We got of the car and went in.

I was going to order the cheapest one i could find but Beam beat me to it." i know you're thinking of ordering the cheapest one so I'll take care of ordering our food. Is there anything you don't like or are allergic to?"

I can eat anything but I'm allergic to peanuts.

He nodded and placed the orders.

We both ate our food in comfortable silence. Beam wanted ask me things about myself but since it was hard for me to type while eating, he stopped himself.

After we finished eating, Beam paid for everything and we made our way out. But rather than heading back to my place, Beam drove in another direction.

I wanted to ask where we were going but i didn't want to distract him while he was driving.

After a while Beam stopped near the beack we met at last time.

"Lets go." he said getting out of the car.

I just followed him without putting up a fight.

We sat down near the rocks.

"So i want to ask the things i couldn't ask while we were eating." he turned to me.

I nodded.

"so lets do this. I'll ask you a question about yourself and you can answer if you want but if you don't feel comfortable telling me then you don't need to. After you answer, I'll also answer the question and that way you can also learn more about me." He explained.

I nodded again and took out my phone.

"Ok first question. What's your favourite colour? "

Black.

"Mine is red."

"What's your your full name?"

Forth jaturapoom.

I knew he wanted me to tell my real name but i didn't want to. Beam got the clue and didn't pry.

"Mine is Beam baramee vongviphan."

"How old are you?"

19.

"Owh? We are the same age. Why don't you go to university?"

Can't afford it.

He nodded.

"What's your hobby?"

Drawing.

"That's cool. Can you show me some of drawings some time?"

I nodded.

"My hobby.... I don't really have one but i help out my parents in the hospital during free time and it's pretty fun."

"Ok what's your favourite drink?"

Chocolate milkshake.

I could tell from his face that he was thinking it's cute.

"Mine is hot chocolate."

"What's your favourite dessert?"

Chocolate cake.

"Mine is blueberry cheesecake."

"What about food? I mean like main course or something."

Fettuccine Alfredo.

"Owh. I like steak. Medium rare."

I looked at the time and realised it was already 10:30.

I showed it to Beam.

Don't you have class tomorrow?

"Now that you mention it, i have morning class tomorrow. I didn't realise it was already this late."

He stood up and reached his hand out to help me stand up as well. I took it and stood up.

"I had a lot of fun tonight. Thanks for agreeing to go out with me." He said after i got out of the car infront of my place.

I had fun too. I haven't had anyone to hang out with for a long time. I should be thanking  you.

He stared at the text for a while before speaking up again." You are going to have me from now on. So we'll have fun everyday." he smiled at me.

I smiled and nodded.

I made my way in after waving goodbye to him.

That night i slept peacefully for the first time in a long time.