Chapter 49

Mark's pov:

"There's something i still don't understand." I frowned.

He looked at me waiting.

"If you want to save Forth and hate that guy then why are you working with him?" I asked.

"When cutting off a tree if you leave the stump, it can grow back. So to prevent that you need to dig it up from it's roots. So it will never be able to regrow." He answered.

"So you're trying to get information and use those information to destroy him." I raised my eyebrows.

He nodded.

I nodded in understanding.

"And now i need to figure out how I'm going to explain this to Forth." I bit my nails.

He frowned.

"I know you don't want him to know but he's attached to that woman. He considers her as his mother. So he might try to contact her. And i can't keep him in the dark forever. He deserves to know the truth." I looked at him

He pursed his lips but nodded eventually.

"I should probably do it with Beam in the room so he can calm him down." I muttered.

"Beam? You mean your nephew?" He asked.

I nodded.

"What's his relationship with Forth? I noticed he was holding his hand during the release event." He frowned deeply.

"Mr. Darvid are you seriously telling me you can't tell what their relationship is just by looking at them?" I looked at him unamused.

He clicked his tongue. "So they are dating. I was hoping it wasn't the case."

"Don't even try to break them apart." I pointed at him.

"Of course I'm not going to do that. I can see how happy he is with Beam. Even though it means we'll have to be in-laws." He grimaced.

I also grimaced at the thought. "We'll just have to put up with it. I'll do it if it means he'll be happy."

He sighed and nodded in agreement.

Forth's pov:

The next day we went around the marketplace in the morning.

We bought souvenirs for everyone. We found some prank boxes which Beam bought for Pha and Kit.

"I'm going to have fun messing with them with these." He grinned widely.

I chuckled.

We walked around looking at different shops.

We were in a cloth boutique when someone approached us.

"Excuse me, are you by any chance Forth Jaturapoom?" (Eng) He looked at me wide eyed.

I smiled and nodded.

"It is an absolute honor to have you here! My name is Samuel Davis. I'm the owner of this boutique." (Eng) He extended his hand.

I shook it.

"We have actually ordered a stock of your designs. Now we're waiting for them to arrive. We have more than 100 pre orders already." (Eng) He said enthusiastically.

My smiled widened.

"Are you looking for any specific type of clothing today?" (Eng) He asked.

I turned to Beam.

"No. We're just looking around for gifts for our family and friends back home." (Eng) He smiled.

"If you could tell me their preferences maybe i could help you select some." (Eng) He suggested.