chapter 20

Forth's pov:

A week passed by in the blink of an eye. Everyday i would be in the workroom making prototypes.

Beam calls me every night to ask me how things are going before going to bed. Apparently his lecturers are giving a lot of assignments and he's barely getting any free time.

Right now I'm doing some final checks on the finished ones before Ria and the others get here.

"Hey you finished?" P'Mark came in.

I looked at him and nodded.

"I baked chocolate cake. You want some?" He showed me two plates of two big slices.

I immediately lit up when i saw them and nodded enthusiastically.

He chuckled and gestured for me to come and sit on the couch.

Around ten minutes after we finished eating, P'Mark's phone rang. He looked at it then looked at me and smiled.

"They're here. I'll be right back." He said and went out.

I felt pretty confident since they said the designs were good when they looked through them.

"Hey Forth! I've been waiting all week to see you again!" Park came in. Lam and Ria came in right behind him.

I smiled and got up.

They turned to the designs.

"Oh. My. God." Ria gasped.

The other two also had their jaws hanging.

I smiled sheepishly.

"THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! OH MY GOD! THESE ARE GOING TO BE AT THE TOP OF THE CHARTS IN NO TIME!" Park shouted.

Lam went closer and observed them with fascination.

"I don't think i have the skills to be able to re make these perfectly...." He looked at me.

I blinked surprised.

"Woah... I never thought i would hear that coming from you." Ria said.

"Did you help him with these?" Lam turned to p'Mark.

"I only helped with the drawing. Even that was for a very few parts. He did all the sewing by himself." He said.

"Not only talented in designing but even in sewing?!" Park gasped.

P'Mark grinned and nodded.

"I am so glad you came to us." Ria smiled widely.

I smiled.

"So you two know what you you need to do right? We will be releasing these a month from now." Ria turned to Lam and Park.

"I am going to need your help with remaking them." Lam looked at me.

I nodded.

"Seems like you're going to be busy." P'Mark smiled.

"But can he start day after tomorrow?" He added while looking at Ria.

"Why? We need to work on these as soon as possible so they can be ready on time." She frowned.

"You see he doesn't have any suites, shoes or anything for any kind of formal event. We need to go shopping." He explained.

Ria nodded. "Ok only tomorrow. You have to start working with Lam the day after." She turned to me.

I nodded.