Chapter 38

Forth's pov:

My dad was never loving. Ever since i can remember he has hated me.

He would say he didn't want a defective thing like me as his son and that he should have forced mom to have an abortion.

He would beat me all the time when mom wasn't home. I couldn't tell her since he had threatened to do the same to her if i did. I thought i was protecting her from him.

Bu as it turns out she knew the whole time. She just was too scared to confront him. Since she didn't want it to happen to her.

She would try to buy me a gift sometimes but he would tell her not to because he didn't want me to grow up to be a spoiled brat.

That old sketchbook is the only gift she was able to ever give me.

When she left when i was 8, it got a lot worse.

That day, i got beaten to the point where i couldn't even move. He brought a doctor home and had him treat me. He paid him not to tell anyone about it.

I cried a lot when i realised she wasn't coming back. And that she had left for good. And when he saw me crying he gave me 4 hard slaps across the face and locked me in my room for 3 days without any food.

My life just went straight downhill from there.

He got more and more abusive each day. He took all his anger out on me.

He would make me do all the household chores. I didn't know how to cook which earned me more beatings. So i actually sat in the library and read cookbooks just so i wouldn't have to get beaten up anymore.

I would have to clean the house and do everything but if my grades slipped even a little then i would get beaten up even more.

So i would stay up multiple nights consecutively during exams to study so i can get good grades.

I didn't get much sleep anyway. I was too scared to fall asleep. I didn't know when he would come barging in, grab me by my hair and throw me to the wall.

The kids at school weren't any better either. They would always bully me and beat me up behind the school building.

At first i tried fighting back but they told the teachers that i attacked them first and they believed them. Even though they were way bigger than me and were more in number. I ended up getting suspended and locked in my room after getting beat up until i couldn't move.

I decided to run away after that night occured.

I had to pause and take a deep breath to calm myself down. My hands were shaking badly and tears streamed down my face.

P'Mark gripped my hand reassuringly and rubbed his thumb on it.

He took me to a luxurious hotel that night.

I was actually really happy since he smiled at me for the first time in years. I was looking around excitedly looking forward to what we were going to do tonight.

He said we would be meeting up with some of his friends and having some fun.

I was only 11. I didn't know the meaning behind his words. And i didn't even doubt him.

I was so starved for affection that i didn't stop to think even for a second that he might be upto something. That there's no way he would change overnight.

We went to one of the VIP suites.

When we went in around 6 middle aged men were there.

I started feeling a little uncomfortable from there stares at that point but didn't say anything.

Then he spoke up. He said he would leave me to them and to keep their end of the deal.

One of them gave him a cheque. I didn't see how much it was.

Even at that point i still didn't realise what was going on. I was thinking that maybe the cheque was for a business deal.

He told me to stay with them and left.

They surrounded me and started touching me all over.

I was so scared that i was completely frozen.

They took me to the bed and stripped me. I was kept on one of their laps and they started groping me all over.

I tried calling out for my dad but they laughed and said he won't come to save me and that they will bring me back to him later.

I couldn't do anything. I was helpless.

I could only sit there and cry as they touched me and had their way with me.

After they were done with me, they took me back to my dad as they said they would.

I was still in shock and denial. I was trying to convince muself that it didn't happen. But the men around me only proved it.

When i got back he was sitting on the couch sipping some wine. He smiled and praised me for working hard.

That night, i packed some clothes and food into a bag. I took some money from his wallet and got out of there.

I didn't know where i was going. I just knew i had to get away from him.

By the end of it, my whole body was shaking terribly. The memories were flashing infront of my eyes and it felt as if i was back in that room again.

P'Mark pulled me into his embrace and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"It's ok. You're safe now. I won't let anyone touch you ever again. I promise." He said softly.

I snaked my arms around his waist and gripped his shirt tightly.

I buried my face in his neck and tried to calm myself down.

I couldn't stop the sobs that wrecked my body.

His arms tightened around me.

He kept rubbing my back gently and stroked my hair.

After what felt like hours i was finally able to calm down.

My sobs calmed down but i was still hiccuping. My body was still shaking a little.

He slowly let me go and wiped my tears.

"You're safe here with me. No one will be able to touch you as long as I'm here. I'll kill anyone who dares to even try." He said firmly.

"Go take a shower. I'll make dinner. Ria said she'll come over as well." He gently ran his fingers through my hair.

I looked at him wide eyed.

"She feels bad for scolding you earlier today. She said she wants to apologise so i told her to come over." He smiled.

I slowly nodded.

"You won't try anything while you're in the shower right?" He asked slowly.

I shook my head firmly.

He breathed a relieved sigh.

"You're not alone. Remember that." He said.

I hummed. A small smile formed on my face.

He went out of the room.

I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from my chest. I felt tired but i knew i couldn't sleep just yet. Ria's coming over so i can't skip dinner.

I slowly got up and went into the bathroom to take a warm shower.