Chapter 55

Forth's pov:

We sat on the couch after eating.

Beam copied all the pictures we took to P'Mark's laptop. He didn't want to transfer them saying that he wanted to keep them with him and print them out later.

We showed p'Mark and mom the pictures and told them about the different things we did.

"Wow you made some friends." P'Mark raised his eyebrows when he saw the pictures of us with mr. Zikri and Ali.

We smiled warmly.

"This is mr. Zikri. He was our tour guide. And this is Ali. His his son who Forth had saved from getting hit by a truck." Beam explained.

Their heads snapped towards us. Their eyes were wide open.

Oh yeah.... We never told them about that...

"It's ok. He just got a small gash. Nothing serious. And Ali was also unscathed." Beam assured them.

I nodded.

They breathed relieved sighs.

"And this was when we hung out with them in their house after that fight." He said while pointing at the picture of us playing video games together.

"Hold it." P'Mark spoke up.

We looked at him.

"What fight?" He frowned.

I scratched my head sheepishly.

Beam explained what had happened that day.

Their jaws were hanging by the end of it.

"You're a trained fighter?" He asked me.

I nodded.

They looked bewildered.

We chuckled at their expressions.

Beam then explained the other pictures.

"Why is Forth sulking in this picture?" Mom pointed at a picture which was taken at a park.

We were sitting on a bench. I was looking away from Beam who was sitting next to me apologising.

Ali had taken that picture.

I looked at him.

"Ahh.... This was after i tried to convince him to go to the water park with mr. Zikri and Ali since i couldn't go. He got angry when i said he should enjoy himself and not let me hold him back. He kept ignoring me for the rest of the day." He explained sheepishly.

They raised their eyebrows and chuckled.

"You two went together. So of course he would want to enjoy with you and not go with someone else." Mom said.

I nodded in agreement.

Beam sighed and nodded as well.

We talked about the pictures for a while.

By the time we decided to stop it was already 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

"How about we have everyone gather tomorrow so we can give the gifts at the same time? It will be a hassle to go to each place and give them." Beam suggested.

Mom and p'Mark nodded in agreement.

"We can have lunch together." Mom smiled.

We smiled and nodded.

Mom left after we chatted for a while.

P'Mark pulled Beam with him saying he had something to talk about.