Chapter 52

Forth's pov:

We went to the nearby beach after eating breakfast.

There weren't many people other than us there.

Just a few couples and families.

"I can't even swim until they heal." Beam groaned.

I chuckled.

We sat on the sand.

He snuggled close to me and put his head on my shoulder.

I noticed he seems to be really happy being pampered.

I didn't realise that i wasn't doing anything and just letting Beam give all throughout our relationship. Not until this morning when i saw his face when i was drying him off.

I felt really guilty.

Sun had told me that two people need to work together to make a relationship work but here i was letting him do all the work and not doing anything. Just sitting there and taking everything he gave without giving anything back.

I've been too busy enjoying the warmth and love i never got before that i completely ignored his wants. I just selfishly focued on mine.

So i decided from now on I'll do the pampering. Beam also deserves a break from taking care of me all the time.

I noticed a small stall nearby.

Wait here. I'll be back. I typed and showed it to Beam.

He looked at me questioning.

I smiled and got up.

I went to the stall.

They were selling some drinks and snacks.

"Hello how can i help you today?" (Eng) The man running the stall smiled at me.

I'm not really familiar with the drinks. Can you recommend something good? (Eng)

"We have a special set for couples. Snacks are also included. It's quite popular." (Eng) He glanced behind me at Beam.

I looked back as well.

He was smiling staring out into the sea.

I looked at the special he had talked about.

The drinks and snacks look really good.

I'll take that then. (Eng)

He smiled and nodded.

"Your drinks and snacks will be ready in 15 minutes. Please wait." (Eng)

I nodded.

I looked around the place while waiting for my order.

Beam was playing with his phone. He had a wide smile on his face.

A smile formed on my face as well.

"Here are your snacks and drinks." (Eng) The man running the stall spoke up after 15 minutes.

I paid and brought the drinks and snacks to Beam.

"Woah these drinks look cool." He looked at them wide eyed.

I nodded in agreement.

We got up and headed out of the beach after finishing the drinks and eating some of the snacks.

"We just finished breakfast and you still are able to eat this much. I barely ate like any of the sweet things and you actually ate all of them." He said amused.