Chapter 51

Forth's pov:

I'm sitting on a chair in the waiting room impatiently biting my nails and bouncing my leg.

Guilt was crawling up inside me.

You fucking idiot! How could you not realise you were hurting him!

I cursed myself.

Even if they told me it wasn't my fault i still can't help but blame myself.

Tears formed in my eyes.

I hurt the person who has been protecting me for the last few months. The person who stayed beside me even after knowing all my flaws and scars.

How could you hurt him?! Why didn't you just scratch yourself?! Why did you have to scratch him?!

Around 20 minutes later the doctor came.

I immediately shot up and approached him.

"The scratches are not deep enough to need stitches. We have wrapped bandages on them and treated them. He fainted due to blood loss. So we gave him a transfusion. You can take him home after it runs out and he's fully awake. But i would suggest keeping him away from any strenuous activities until they heal. Walking and sightseeing should be ok but no activities which will need him lift heavy things or move around too much." (Eng) He explained.

I mentally jotted down everything he said.

I nodded.

He led me to the room he was in and walked away.

I slowly opened the door and went in.

He was laying on his side breathing steadily.

His torso was wrapped in bandages and his t-shirt was neatly folded on the table near the bed.

I placed a chair near the bed and sat on it.

I gently gripped his hand and laid my head on the bed.

I kept staring at his peaceful expression.

He looked a little pale but not bad enough to make me worry too much.

I then remembered what p'Mark had said.

I took my phone and texted him what the doctor told me.

P'Mark: That's good. Knowing him he'll probably not want to come back early so go sightseeing. Malaysia is a beautiful country. There are many places you can visit without doing any strenuous activities. But make sure to not overdo it.

Me: Khrab.

Around 15 minutes later Beam started shuffling

He slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey." He smiled at me.

I smiled back.

He slowly reached up and wiped my cheeks.

"It's ok. It wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself love." He said softly.

I bit my lips.

"Did you realise you were hurting me? Were you trying to hurt me on purpose?" He asked.

I shook my head vigorously.

"Exactly. If you didn't realise it and you had no intention of hurting me then how can it be your fault? You were having a nightmare love. I was the one who wrapped your arms around myself when you started scratching yourself. I knew you would scratch me but i did it anyway. Because i don't want you to be in pain." He held my hand.