Chapter 1!

Yas! I finished one of my stories, so here I am! Enjoyyy! Ahhhhhh I'm so excited!!😆😆

{Percy Jackson POV}

I almost died three times today. So just my average demigod day.

First time: I nearly died trying to spar with Annabeth. She wasn't going easy on me.

"Cmon Percy! Try harder!" (They're not dating, by the way) She got her dagger and tried to jab me. I parried with Riptide.

Second time: My brain nearly died from trying to read English and get used to my dyslexia. Chiron made me practice.

"Just try to focus. Cmon Percy."

Third time: Tyson nearly squished me to death.

I winced as he hugged me.

"Hey, big guy," I said, trying not to wheeze.

"Hello Percy! Big stick go fish?" I nodded.

"Yeah, cmon, let's go fishing."

"Yay!"

We ran to the lake. It was just a normal day at Camp Half-Blood.

{Lucy POV}

I woke up to the sound of grunting.

"Mmm..." I groaned. I got up and stretched, before I released a large sigh.

"Hey, Natsu."

"Lucy!" He tackled me to the floor, and squeezed me. I widened my eyes from the sudden hug.

"Uh...is something wrong?"

"Nope!"

"Why're you here? Also, lemme go." I worked my way out. He smiled.

"Let's go to the guild, Lucy!" I smiled and nodded.

"Let me change first." He sat on my bed and lied down, his legs hanging off of the edge.

"Wanna go on another job?" He asked. I grabbed some clothes and entered the bathroom. After a quick shower, I got out and changed. Water dripped from my hair, my towel catching it.

"Sure." I grabbed his hand, and he looked up.

"What?"

"Come here for a sec." He got up and followed me to my mirror. He blinked quickly for a few seconds.

"Um...what?"

"Hold your hand out like this." I got his arms and pulled it over my neck, so that it wasn't touching. His body was on my right, but his left hand was on my left.

"Now, ignite your hand." He set it on fire, making me flinch.

"Okay? What are trying to do?" I put my hair near the fire, and rubbed it with a towel.

"Now stay completely still while I dry my hair." I said, giving him a goofy smile. He smiled back, and I got a strange flutter in my chest.

"Hey! You can't do that!" He pushed me with his other hand slightly, and I laughed.

"Well, you want to get to the guild right?" He shrugged, and stood there. After a few minutes, I was done.

"Ok—" I saw Natsu really close to my hair. "Um..."

He pulled his face away as well as his hand. "Your hair smells good."

"Haha, thanks." I put my towel away and brushed my hair. Then I grabbed my keys.