Chapter 20

{Lucy POV}

"Hey—Woah!" Gemini-Leo was on par with Leo. They were both building random things extremely fast. 

"Dude! This is so cool! It's like I'm mirroring myself!" Leo said. 

"Are you...actually having fun right now..." I asked him, putting a hand to my forehead. "This guy is crazy..." 

"Piri Piri!" 

"I don't say, 'Piri Piri'!" Leo said, throwing another ball of flame. Gemini-Leo threw another one to meet his. 

{Gray POV}

Ok. 

This girl?

She's CRAZY. 

"Rah!" She yelled, and charged with her spear. 

Guess what? 

It was ELECTRIC. 

I haven't used my devil slayer magic yet. 

"Ice Make: Lance!" 

She broke my ice, and ran towards me, ready to kick me. 

I activated my devil slayer magic. 

"Freeze!" She froze in midair and landed on the floor. 

Why didn't I do that before?

But before I could breathe, my ice broke. 

"What—How—?"

"Ares's heat melts everything in its path. Sure, it's not as strong as Valdez's fire, but Dad's fire is a lot scarier and heated." She said, and stood up. She threw her spear at me, and it caused a massive shock wave across my body. 

My body trembled like crazy. The spear hit my arm, and it went numb. 

"Now." She reaches out her hand, and the spear flew back to her hand. I got up, rubbing my numb arm with trembling fingers. 

{Juvia POV}(I'm not doing third-person talking. It's too complicated)

Percy and I fought for a while. I had the upper hand, since he was only able to use his power if he had water near him. 

"Water Slicer!" I chanted, and Percy cut the spell with his sword. 

"You're really good, Juvia." Percy was panting. 

"Juvia doesn't want this. Please stop the fight!" 

"I can't! They won't listen, especially Annabeth!" 

"Water Lock!" 

The sphere appeared around Percy, but it didn't seem to trouble him. 

"Water doesn't work on me," Percy said and swished his hand. My water sphere dissipated. 

"Water Ray!" A ray shot out of my hand, but Percy intercepted it with his hand. 

"Then you stop fighting!" I yelled out, as he cut through my water body. His sword passed through. 

"Water Slicer!" This time, I hit his chest and sent him flying. He landed on his feet. 

{Gajeel POV}

"Shadows, huh?" I asked as the little boy stepped up to me. He had a black sword. 

"I am Nico, son of Hades. You will join my corpses today." He said. Geez, talk about gloomy. 

"Not a chance," I said and turned into my shadow iron form. 

I turned into my shadow and lunged at him.