Chapter 7

{Lucy POV}

I woke up, and looked around. 

"Where...?" My head was hurting like crazy. 

"Your house." 

I yelped, and looked to my right. Natsu was there, sitting. 

"So. Awake?" He asked. I sat up, rubbing my head. 

"Yeah. What happened?" 

"You were drunk, and I carried you home." 

"Crap, really? Sorry..." I said, looking down at my hands. 

"I didn't do anything else, right?"

"Uh..." He leaned in really close to me. 

"W-What are you—"

He placed a kiss on my lips. I widened my eyes. 

"You did that. But nothing else." He said, his face red. The heat I felt on my cheeks rivaled the heat of his fire. 

"I did...?" He nodded. 

I must've been really drunk. 

"Well...that was only when I was drunk, so don't think anything of it." I got out of bed, and entered the shower. My head was pounding, and my face was beet red. 

"Crap...Ugh I'm an idiot..." After I finished, I changed into my day clothes and came out. 

"I bought some hangover soup..." (let's pretend they had hangover soup, ok?)

"Oh, thanks Natsu!" I sat down and slowly ate it, swallowing spoonfuls at a time. 

"Good?" I nodded. 

"Let's head for the guild after and see if we could do any jobs." He suggested, while he tried not to burn down my kitchen, trying to get a spoon. I laughed. 

"Is it that hard to get yourself a spoon?" I asked. He grumbled. 

"Yeah..." I stood up and got him a spoon. 

"Here." 

"Thanks!" 

He sat down, and inhaled his food. 

"Eat slowly, Natsu!" I said, laughing. 

"Can't help it. It's so good." He patted his stomach. 

After we ate, we headed to the guild. 

"Good morning everyone!" I said, and everyone greeted me back. 

"So Lucy, you have a guest." 

I looked at Cana curiously. "A guest? Who?"

"Um...hi." I looked past her shoulder, and saw a familiar face...

"Per...cy?" I asked. 

"No. Just Percy. Not Perrrrrcy." He joked. I smiled. 

"You guys know each other?"

"Oh, we just had a mini-intro a few nights ago." I said, shrugging. "That's all."

Percy walked up to me and grabbed my wrist. "I need to talk to you. Privately?" He asked, looking at Natsu. 

I blinked really fast. For a second, I swore I saw a glare. Then he shrugged. 

"Whatever. Just," He turned around. "If you hurt her, you'll have hell to pay."

"Natsu!" I said, pouting. "I can take care of myself just fine." 

Percy led me outside. He took me to a cafe, though I had to find one because he didn't know anything about Japan. 

"So..." He said, looking around. "I need to discuss something important with you."

"Sure, go for it." I said, leaning my chin on my palms. 

"Is something bad going to happen if we keep meeting up like this?" He asked. I blinked. 

"Bad? Why would something bad happen?" I asked. 

"I don't know...Chi—my teacher says that I have to stay away from you." 

"Don't take this is anything offensive, but why ask me?" I asked. 

"You seemed the most smart out of everyone else. And the brightest." He said. I blushed, and laughed. 

"I'm not the smartest, but thanks!" I said. "My friend Levy is a lot smarter than me." 

"Well, anyways, I think something's going to happen. I'm not sure what. My friend, Annabeth, was at your guild building last night, and she sensed magic there." Percy said. He took a sip of water. 

"Yeah, we have pretty strong wizards at our guild. You can feel their magic just by going to a place they last were." I shuddered, thinking of Mira-San.

"But that's not really the only reason I came to talk with you..." He looked past me. He looked everywhere but my eyes. 

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked. 

"Well...I was...I was just thinking..." 

"Yeah?"

"Well...you don't happen to be dating that pink-haired guy...right?" He asked. My cheeks turned pink. 

"No...at least, I hope he doesn't think that." I said, rubbing the back of my head. I didn't really think of Natsu as a lover...

"Well then..." He gently grabbed my hands, making me flinch. 

"Would you like to meet me at midnight in front of your apartment?

Sorry for the late and short chapter!