Chapter 4

{Lucy POV}

After coming from the job, we bumped into the sword boy.

"Oh, it's the new guy!" Natsu said. I waved, inwardly embarrassed at his remark. I turned to the boy.

"Leaving?" I asked. He nodded.

"It was nice meeting you all." He said. Then he eyed Natsu. "What?"

"You smell weird."

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry, his nose is a little sensitive." I gently slapped Natsu's arm, telling him to stop.

Natsu tapped his nose proudly. "Yep! Dragon slaying attributes!"

"Dragon...slaying?"

"Yeah, that's his magic." I smiled. "Well, if you're going to go, we'll leave you be."

We entered the guild, and were greeted by others.

I heard a sigh come from the door. I knew it was the new kid.

"I hope he visits again..."

"Who?" Natsu asked.

"Huh?" I looked at Natsu. I shook my head. "It's nothing." I said.

"Alright then." He proceeded to fight with Gray. I sighed and sat at the bar, where Mira was wiping down a glass.

"What did you think of the new guy?" I asked her. She turned around and smiled.

"He seemed nice. Why?" I sighed.

"I don't know. He seems...mysterious. And his talk about Greek mythology interests me too..."

"You should try to talk to him! Do you know where he's staying for the night?"

"Of course not!" I said, laughing. Mira smiled.

"It would be nice to have someone like him in our guild. He seems powerful. And he's cute too!"

I blushed at her comment, and looked away, trying to distract myself. After a few hours, the guild was empty, and a few members were on the tables, passed out or drunk.

"Alright, well, it's getting dark. I'm going to go." I waved at everyone, though no one waved back. I started to walk home.

"Open, gate of the Canis Minor: Nikora!"

"Pun punnnn..." We started to walk.

"There it is again." I turned around, surprised by the sudden voice.

"Who's there?" My hands instinctively went to my keys.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. Chillax a bit, would ya?" The sword boy from earlier came out from behind a building.

"Were you..."

"No! I wasn't stalking you."

"I was going to ask you if you were following me but I guess not." I shrugged. "What are you doing there?"

"Nothing." I tilted my head. He radiates energy, but not energy I've felt before. It seemed different...ancient. Maybe he had Lost Magic?

"So...what magic do you use?" I asked casually.

"Um...I can control water?" He said, and took out the pen. "And I can sword fight. Really well."

"Ah. I wonder who'd win between you and Erza." Then I shuddered. "No, there's no way you can beat her."

"What do you mean? Who?" He asked.

"You remember the girl with the red hair?" He tapped his chin.