Chapter 15

{Annabeth POV}

"Annabeth, you're not acting like yourself, lately," Chiron said. I sighed. 

"I just want to protect Percy, ok? We came here for a vacation, and before we knew it, the Seven are back together again. And what prophecy are you not telling me?" 

Suddenly, a blast was heard. I cringed. 

"Where is she?!" I heard a very loud voice, and heat. I felt heat. 

"What's going on?!" We ran out into the lounge and saw a familiar face...

"You," I said. It was the fire boy. 

"Which one is Will?" He demanded. 

"Um...hi?" 

He lunged, but he was blocked by someone. 

"Leo!" I said. 

"Yo, this ain't cool. Cool down and talk it out." He said. Leo was resistant to fire. 

"Your friends hurt one of mine." He growled. "A dart. Poison. Into Lucy." 

"Ok, ok. Percy isn't back yet. We'll talk when he comes, okay?" 

"No! He's Will, isn't he?" He asked, pointing at...indeed, Will. 

"Um..." He looked at me for help. I was the one to pressure him into doing it. 

"Natsu! Calm down!" We turned to the door, and Percy was there. He had his hands on his knees, and he was panting like crazy. 

"We'll talk! Okay? Just calm down!" 

From behind him, the wizards were there. I think her name was Erza, but a scarlet-haired girl walked in and grabbed Natsu. 

"Calm down, Natsu!" She yelled. "Don't cause trouble!" 

"They started it! They shot a dart into Lucy! They-They're going to murder her! And you can stay calm?" 

"Do I look calm to you?!" She yelled. She, indeed, had bags under her eyes. She was stressed. For some reason, I didn't care. 

"Please calm down, Natsu-San." A kid, maybe 12 or 13 grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the crowd. 

"Okay. Much better." Leo said, dusting off his clothes. "Now, explanation? Please? Will?"

"Um..." He licked his lips. 

"It was me," I confessed. They all looked at me. They blinked. 

"What was you?" Jason asked. 

"I ordered Will to shoot a Thresaly Dart—"

"Hold up. Thresaly? Like, the three-day dart?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Yes, Leo. Three-day dart." They gasped. 

"And you...a child of Athena....ordered that?" 

"Just because I'm a child of Athena, that doesn't mean I can't shoot a poison dart at an enemy."

"She didn't even do anything!" Natsu yelled at me. "You just shot an innocent person!" 

"How can I know that?" I asked, leaning against one side. "How can I know she's not a witch or—"

"Lu-Chan isn't a witch! She can't cast spells! She only uses celestial keys, you monster!" A short, blue-haired girl yelled at me. 

"I'm no monster." 

"Ahem." 

The Fairy Tail members turned around. "Master!"

"Ah. Makarov."

"Chiron." 

"I do apologize for my student's—"

"Hush." The old man said. Then he glared at me. 

"No apology changes the fact that she hurt a dear child of mine." 

"They're all your children?" I asked. He...wow he had a lot of fun as an amateur. 

"No! But they are like my children." 

"And I'm his real grandson. Get over it." A tall, blonde said. 

"Anyways. Chiron, I  don't think you've mentioned a poison dart while we talked."

"Makarov—"

"Though I don't want this to happen, I have angered a little too much." He said, and I could feel waves of magic radiation emit from him. 

"You have failed as an instructor to teach your children correctly. Well, most of them anyway." 

"Look, Makarov—"

"From this day forward!" He said, louder than Chiron. "Fairy Tail and Half-Blood are at war." 

Silence. 

"And you've made a huge mistake angering and hurting Fairy Tail, young lady." He said to me. I looked away, from annoyance. But his declaration of war made me nervous. 

"Percy." He flinched. 

"Yeah?"

"Which do you choose? Half-Blood or Fairy Tail?"

"W-What do you mean?" 

"If there is war, you must pick sides. If you choose Half-Blood, your guild mark will be removed, and you will be condemned an enemy." 

"Makarov, you can't seriously be thinking—" 

"Chiron, I've made myself clear. Are your campers willing to fight?" 

Another silence. 

"We've defeated the lord of time and the primordial goddess of the earth. Some puny wizards aren't a match for us." Piper suddenly said. I looked surprised. Piper wasn't about fighting at all. Time changed her. 

"Pipes, are you—"

"Yes. I'm agreeing with your terms. Taking away a camper, especially Percy, is just unacceptable. After all, he's still part of the Seven." 

"She's right," Hazel said. "If you choose Half-Blood, Percy, then we can win." 

If we lost Percy, we were at a slight disadvantage. He was our strongest fighter. 

"I-I..." 

"Will you abandon the gods, Percy? Your family? Your parentage?" Chiron asked. Percy looked at us. 

"No..." 

"Well then! It is decided." Makarov pointed at Percy's hand, and it glowed. When it faded, his hand was bare.  

"Wait, I didn't mean—!"

"From this day forward, Percy Jackson is now an enemy. We retreat." Then he looked at me. "For now." 

Although I could feel a thousand staring eyes at me, they left. 

"Annabeth?" I turned to Percy. 

The look on his face. It scared the gods out of me. It sent shivers down my spine. He looked angry. Furious. His face reminded me of an ocean, one that was so monstrous, it flooded and destroyed large cities. 

"W-What?"

"I hate you." 

He ran out of the guild, leaving me with a shattered heart that was unable to build back up again.