Chapter 11

{Percy POV}

"We're taking Percy back." 

"I'm not going." I replied. 

"Percy, lets go back to Camp."

"Ok." I replied. Then I realized that Piper used charmspeak. 

"Piper!" I said. She shrugged. 

"I tried." She said. "Though that was impressive, you realized I was using it."

"Yeah, your charmspeak got a lot stronger." 

"Percy!" I turned to the door. 

"Chiron?" The demigods stood up. 

"Makarov and I have decided that you may stay if you please Percy."

"But Chiron—!" Annabeth protested. 

"Hush, child. However, if you die, your shroud will not be burned. You will be cutting ties with everyone from both Camp Half-Blood and Jupiter. Do you understand?"

I looked at everyone. Annabeth was looking at me with pleading eyes. 

Her last hope. 

Then I looked at Lucy, who wasn't looking at me at all. She looked guilty. 

"You can leave Percy. I shouldn't have asked you. You'll be leaving and losing all these great friends." Lucy said, and she sniffed. 

"Lucy, don't cry." Natsu put an arm around her. 

"I'm an idiot, what was I thinking? You don't belong here. I'm just pulling you away from your real family." She said, standing up. Then she looked at Chiron. 

"I'm sorry. It's my fault." She left the building. 

Silence. 

"We're going to see if she's okay." Lucy's group left. 

"So? Will you stay at the guild?" Chiron asked. 

"I-I don't know..." I said. I looked at Jason. We've had so much adventures together. We were the Seven. If I left, it would be broken. 

But...I wanted to stay in Fairy Tail. In Japan. With Lucy. 

"How about we do this?" The old man turned to Chiron. 

"How about he stays at our guild until you head back to America? That's more fair." He said. "That way, he can spend more time with us until he leaves to his home." 

"Hm..." Chiron tapped his chin. "That sounds like a good idea." 

He looked at the demigods. "We'll go with that idea for now. Demigods, leave."

"I'm not sayin' it's a bad idea, but I hope you come with us back home, Percy." Beckendorf said. He left with Silena, who smiled sadly at me. 

"We're leaving too." The Stoll twins left. 

"Percy don't go kaboom Asian land with me?" Tyson asked. I didn't reply. He left sadly, and I felt...really guilty. 

"We're leaving too." Will said. He got up and tugged Nico's arm. "Cmon, Angelo." 

Nico didn't move for a second, but eventually got up, leaving. 

"You're a disappointment to the gods, punk." Clarisse left. 

Annabeth got up. "This is why Athena and Poseidon are never in sync." She stomped out. 

"We're still the Seven, right?" Piper and Hazel said, arm in arm with Jason and Frank.